Highlighted
Jul 03 2012
By: Zaycool97 Sackboy 572 posts

who is the NON-SONY character going to be in Playstation all-star battle royale?

24 replies 520 views Edited Jul 3, 2012

Which characters from a different video game series do you want to be in?

Message 1 of 25 (520 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: who is the NON-SONY character going to be in Playstation all-star battle royale?

Jul 3, 2012
this is my wishlist not nessarly what I believe it will be in,
crash, spyro, lara croft, issac clark,
Photobucket
Message 2 of 25 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Re: who is the NON-SONY character going to be in Playstation all-star battle royale?

Jul 3, 2012

Crash, Snake and Spyro for sure, others include an AC rep, Cloud, Raiden and I geuss Sora? 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 3 of 25 (499 Views)
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 3, 2012
Noctis from Final Fantasy versus XIII
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 4 of 25 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

I love Big Daddy's appearance in the game and people should stop complaining and being like "HE MADE IT IN THE GAME. WHY?! WHY NOT THE CHARACTERS I SUGGESTED!?!?". Just stop. But anyways. My hopes for 3rd party games are Crash, Spyro, Chell, Sora and The King of All Cosmos the most. Those seem pretty reasonable. Maybe Digimon too... since Digimon games were exclusive to PS for a while including Digimon Worlds 1-3, Digimon Rumble Arena, and 9 other games. It was most recognized for the Playstation than any other console. But that's just my opinion.

Message 5 of 25 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

WHY! DEAR GOD WHY BIG DADDY AND NOT MY SUGGESTION!!!
While it is pointless to keep complaining about it that doesn't mean we can't complain about it. The fact remains that he isn't a playstation allstar and maybe if people keep on complaining Superbot might make better choices for future dlc and quite possibly a sequel. I honestly would have been ok with Big Daddy being dlc. Now the Non-Sony character I would like to see in this game would hands down have to be Musashi.

Musashi.gif

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 6 of 25 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Crash, Spyro, Rayman, PacMan, Sora, Ezio

^^
All those.

(inb4 Thirty3three says Captain Crunch)
(inb4 someone says Goku) 

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 7 of 25 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Ive never even bloody heard of the people want in. people like legend of dragoon, and this samurai character. Like.. people need to link to the wiki page for these games, since they clearly are not popularity successful games Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 25 (381 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 3, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_Fencer_Musashi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Dragoon
Both are fan favorite PS1 titles. In fact The Legend of Dragoon is one the most asked about games for a sequel.
-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 9 of 25 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Pacman seriously?

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 10 of 25 (367 Views)
0 Likes