Oct 17 2012
By: ATOMB0Y_ Treasure Hunter 5278 posts

who feels as if they are at n advantage with previous playtime against the general public?

14 replies 414 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 1 of 15 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: who feels as if they are at n advantage with previous playtime against the general public?

Oct 17, 2012

*raises hand*   Ya sort of.   I was in the previous two so I might be.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 2 of 15 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: who feels as if they are at n advantage with previous playtime against the general public?

Oct 17, 2012
I seen that a lot of people on here are destroying other players so I assumed that could be a reason why since many of u have had previous play time, myself included
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 15 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I havent gotten into a single match yet.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 4 of 15 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 17, 2012
me either and I can't play untill friday night now
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 15 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I definitely have a much better understanding of how the game works from the first 2 betas so that helps. Also you really have to know each move to be good with a character so playing more gives you advantages

Message 6 of 15 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I agree wobble but it just seems strikingly obvious who has more experience it seems
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 15 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I keep getting disconnected in middle of match that's weird any one else have this.

but yes I feel much stronger compared to some new people now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 8 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I just got in thanks to Plus, and I have to say it isn't a very fun game at all. I can only provide valid feedback when I like what I'm doing, but I can't learn the characters at my own pace. Instead, I get to slam my head against players with much more knowledge and skill from having played for more time. No way I can give feedback in that type of environment.

I hope they add in a players vs. cpu mode for the beta so I can get used to what my abilities do rather than being tossed around the arena by double kratos teams.

Message 9 of 15 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Lemondish wrote:

I just got in thanks to Plus, and I have to say it isn't a very fun game at all. I can only provide valid feedback when I like what I'm doing, but I can't learn the characters at my own pace. Instead, I get to slam my head against players with much more knowledge and skill from having played for more time. No way I can give feedback in that type of environment.

I hope they add in a players vs. cpu mode for the beta so I can get used to what my abilities do rather than being tossed around the arena by double kratos teams.

I was the same just takes a little a little while to get used to the groove

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 10 of 15 (251 Views)
0 Likes