Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: who do we still need

Jul 16, 2012
Dr. Nefarious. He is one of playstation most well known villians.
Tiny Tank
Jersey Devil
Chimera Hybrid
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 11 of 20 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

First party: Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil), Wander (Shadow of the Colossus), Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank, Nariko (Heavenly Sword), Spike or Specter (Ape Escape), Kat (Gravity Rush), Lammy (UmJammer Lammy), Vibri (Vib-Ribbon), Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms), Ari & Stan (Okage), Emmet Graves (StarHawk), Gabe Logan (Syphon Filter), Garl Vinland (Demon's Souls), Jennifer Tate (Primal), Captain Blasto, Rau Utu (The Mark of Kri), Dart (The Legend of Dragoon), Ellen or Keats (Folklore), Toan (Dark Cloud), Jeanne d'Arc, Max or Monica (Dark Cloud 2), Robbit (Jumping Flash), Tomba and Alundra.

Third party: Crash Bandicoot (PS1 era), Spyro (PS1 era), Snake or Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid), Gex, Rayman, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Musashi (Brave Fencer Musashi), KOS-MOS (Xenosaga), Sergeant Cortez (TimeSplitters: Future Perfect), Jutah Fate (Silent Bomber), Klonoa, Gene (God Hand), Alicia or Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles), Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile), Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza), Hero Prinny, Gitaroo Man, Abe (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee), Crypto (Destroy All Humans!), Croc and Raziel or Kain (Legacy of Kain).

They could fill the whole roster with first party characters alone.

Message 12 of 20 (212 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I personally don't care much about the cast of this game too much as long as they are interesting and unique...  But from a characters that I like stand point I'd like to see sackboy, ratchet and clank, wander, ico, snake, cloud, nightmare, prinny and max (dark cloud 2)

None of these are make or break though.  I would be a tad dissapointed to not see sackboy but cmon really Smiley Tongue

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 13 of 20 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Oh and I would also be very delighted to see a colossi from shadow of the colossus appear as a stage.  Picture fighting on the back of a huge beast.... that would be so siiiiick

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 14 of 20 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 28, 2012
we need a belmont. lol.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 15 of 20 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 28, 2012

R+C

Sir Dan

That one orange bandicoot

Spyro

Cloud

Sir Dan

Gex

Ty

Dart

Sir Dan

Either Spike, a Pipo Monkey, or Specter

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 16 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jul 28, 2012
I say we need a battle arena toshinden rep. First fighting game I owned for PlayStation.
Message 17 of 20 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 28, 2012
The needed characters are:

Ratchet and Clank
Snake
Sackboy

The franchises that need representation in some form, be it characters, stages, and whatnot are:

Ape Escape
ICO/Shadow of the Collosus
Gran Turismo

Everything else is an awesome added bonus
Message 18 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 28, 2012

All they have to do is add Amaterasu from Okami and someone from Demons Souls and I will be fine, right now, they're all I really, really want. Maybe Gaia from Battle arena toshinden cause he was cool

Photobucket
Message 19 of 20 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
561 posts

Jul 28, 2012

somebody from FF its was one of their biggest console exclusives. until recently

Message 20 of 20 (112 Views)
0 Likes