Oct 22, 2012
Its Negativitron.Its so bad.
Message 71 of 82 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: who can this be??

Oct 22, 2012
Sick of the DmC 'elitests', it's like me calling the Prince in the Prince of Persia reboot Pino, it's the most childish thing I've ever seen in my life. If you don't like it, accept it as a new series, no one called it Devil May Cry 5 - it's not a continuation, it's a reboot. His names Dante, stop the bs now, no arguement will ever be valid enough to cry over it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 72 of 82 (84 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 22, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Sick of the DmC 'elitests', it's like me calling the Prince in the Prince of Persia reboot Pino, it's the most childish thing I've ever seen in my life. If you don't like it, accept it as a new series, no one called it Devil May Cry 5 - it's not a continuation, it's a reboot. His names Dante, stop the bs now, no arguement will ever be valid enough to cry over it.

What do you think about the boss audio?
Its exactly the same as the Negativitron in the ending.

Message 73 of 82 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Im not denying its Negativitron - I'm just not convinced yet, maybe after I hear the Paris VO and see a similarity, until then my bets on Polygonman.
Message 74 of 82 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Im not denying its Negativitron - I'm just not convinced yet, maybe after I hear the Paris VO and see a similarity, until then my bets on Polygonman.

It could be Polygon man teamed up with the Negativitron.It would be cooler. Smiley Very Happy

But they said PS1 era,and nor specifically one franchise.
Negativitron is specifically LBP.

Message 75 of 82 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Exactly, I'm not just going to say 'Negativitron' just because they sound a little similar - when it goes against everything else already been said + common sense.
Message 76 of 82 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I think it's negativitron using our ps1 mascots. The quotes in this video are exactly what negativitron says in LBP2 so it's kinda hard to deny.
Message 77 of 82 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

It could be Polygon man teamed up with the Negativitron.It would be cooler. Smiley Very Happy

But they said PS1 era,and nor specifically one franchise.
Negativitron is specifically LBP.

Smiley Very Happy, and also he got one angel wing. . . **bleep** haha

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 78 of 82 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Oct 22, 2012

tippy78 wrote:
I think it's negativitron using our ps1 mascots. The quotes in this video are exactly what negativitron says in LBP2 so it's kinda hard to deny.

I could see that. Negativitron is from LittleBigPlanet and he could be creating a whole bunch of crudely created versions of the All-Stars on the roster. You have to fight them and then defeat him. 

And who's to say that Alden's Tower couldn't be the final boss stage?

Message 79 of 82 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

2 things

A- I totally agree with the part about the DMC Elitists. I really, really, really hate it when people go out of their way to hate on the game, mostly because of my support of Ninja Theory as a company. Its like video game movies; even Resident Evil can be considered good if you separate the movies and the games. Yes, even the Mario movie. Yes, even the Street Fighter movie.

B- I have a theory that I'mma post soon involving all the on-screen villains.

Message 80 of 82 (36 Views)
0 Likes