The Third Degree

The Final Score

The Game over Screen

The Can Opener

The Coup D'etat

The Key Grip 

and my most wanteds: The Boss Fight, The falling Guillotine & The Last Level

Honorable mentions: 

The Reason you quit, The Warmonger, The Pride Breaker, The Rotten Core, The Paradigm Shift, The Constant Pressure, The Death Touch, The Cracker Jack, The taste of defeat, The Judge, The Broken Promise, The Final Authority

2V2

Wrecking Crew

Servants Of Doom

Dead Man's hand

Lost Causes

Search And Destroy

Last Pizza Slices

Airborne Anvils

Bloodbath & beyond

The ones I wished were included: The Code Breaker, The Teabagger, The glass ceiling, The Bouncer, The Down the Barrel, the allnighter, The Mass Panic, The total eclipse, The Loss for words, The 6th digit, The Rapture, The Final thought, The Soiled Underpants, The business deal, The repoman, the unknown terror, the autopsy, The No way out, The minute hand, the countdown, The Merry-go-round, The Death Sentence, The Ironclad, The Cardiac Arrest, The Freddy Krueger, The Damaged goods, The Black Market, The Mob Boss, The proposal, The Bermuda Triangle, The Pressure Plate, the 911 call, The Barrel Roll, The Knife Through butter, The Role reversal, The Inevitable, The Broken Joystick, The Dotted Lines, The Unclaimed package, The Overdose, The Genesis, The Cheat Code, The Perfect Score, The impossible Odds, The Giant Quasar, The ironfist, The Blank Canvas, The Final Nail in the coffin, The dagger, The deathbed, The mail call, The X factor, the lunch money, The Kidney Stone, The swiss Cheese, the Giant enemy Crab, The wake up call, The Pink Slip, The steam roller, The plaid polo shirt, The Cheese Gratter, The Mountain Peak, The Baptism, The Lockdown, The credit check,The no answers, the heat check, The measuring stick, the loan shark, The System, The dirty sanchez, The Barcode, The Chocking Hazard, The trending topic, the sticker price, The Headstone, the broken flower pot, the cause & effect,The lost pages, The last supper, the closed chapter, The end result, The shredded files, The salted wound, the price to pay, The base of operations, the abandon all hopes, the forward square, the rented mule, The world of pain, the first rule, The clutch shot, The big portion, the Black friday, The morning Rush, The lead pipe, The pension fund, The Grand Design, The Deadline, The fountain of pain, The overnight shift, the unmarked grave

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 9 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Re: which Titles do you want the most

Jan 20, 2013
"The Troll Face". It will be mine someday.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 2 of 9 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I'm pretty simple with my tastes in titles.

FFA: The Last Mile

2v2: Hands of Stone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I main Sir Daniel and Radec.
Wishes for Playstation AllStars? Mainly Scott Shelby.
Message 3 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Jan 20, 2013

What does it matter what any of us want? Superbot won't give out the titles this month just like with November and December. I'm playing Unranked Matches exclusively from now on. I was denied my Red belt titles (Nov.) and my Brown belt titles (Dec.), so why bother playing Ranked anymore?

Message 4 of 9 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Any black belt title will do, since I was a brown belt last season and got my titles (The Kitchen Sink is one of my faves). Also I like you choice of what title should be in, especially The tea bragger and The Giant Enemy Crab, I would use those for months.

Message 5 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 20, 2013
So far, none.
As long as I don't unlock any titles with my belts, then there's no reason for me to want any.

I've played against ONE guy with a title, one >_>
Message 6 of 9 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Only one, and it will take a year of luck and effort to get. Get a black belt for 8 straight months.

Horseman of the Apocalypse

Message 7 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I haven't even looked at more than five or so titles. I'm waiting until I know 100% for sure that I'll get them to actually put thought into which I want, if that makes sense.

That said, the few I looked at were pretty good, so I'm sure I'll go for a few as soon as it's fully fixed (by fully, I mean it works perfectly for at least one full season for everybody).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 8 of 9 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I'll have to use the Reason You Quit, simply because of the ammount of Ragequitters.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 9 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes