Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012
oh my goooooosh lolololololololol you guys are werird im probably gonna go to sleep im no blue diamond whoever that is i did put up a good fight for deadpool so sorry for you deadpool heichi dosnt belong in this big daddy dos,nt belong and many other that are third party i have no excuse for dante i guess but you guys cant just agree im not the only one who wnts deadpool come on anyway have a nice day all i have to say is hope deadpool gets announced on 20th
Message 71 of 88 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
oh my goooooosh lolololololololol you guys are werird im probably gonna go to sleep im no blue diamond whoever that is i did put up a good fight for deadpool so sorry for you deadpool heichi dosnt belong in this big daddy dos,nt belong and many other that are third party i have no excuse for dante i guess but you guys cant just agree im not the only one who wnts deadpool come on anyway have a nice day all i have to say is hope deadpool gets announced on 20th

if any comic characters were announced it would be at new york comic con which is a while away

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 72 of 88 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2349 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

Good night troll.

Message 73 of 88 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
well if he does that would be a miracle it would make me and whoevr else wants deadpool reaaaaal happy
Message 74 of 88 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 15, 2012

hey be nice he was voiceing his opinion wich we all have a right to. just as we have the right to present a counter argument .

Message 75 of 88 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
any way nice point about dante and almost would have won like barely but you put up a good fight it was all in the bag until dante came in anyway goodnight
Message 76 of 88 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2349 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ark567 wrote:

hey be nice he was voiceing his opinion wich we all have a right to. just as we have the right to present a counter argument .

Maybe if he wasn't acting so ignorant I would of respected it.

Message 77 of 88 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
well i was just asking
Message 78 of 88 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 15, 2012

its better to diprove the argument rather than debase the man . we all at times forget to be respectfull<specialy toward some people who are only here to provoke a argument>. just all in all he seems more like a over obsessed fan rather than a outright troll

Message 79 of 88 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
im even surprised you even stuck with me and discusted why he couldnt be in and why he could be in again would have won if you didnt bring up dante niiice fight though
Message 80 of 88 (17 Views)
0 Likes