I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Because he has never had an exclusive game on the playstation, much less proven himself in his own game so far. If he ended up with a GOOD game on the vita or something on the PS3 that set that version apart from the 360 one I'd entertain the idea. As of right now, there is nothing that makes me think "Playstation" when I think of Deadpool.

i...i seriously think this cameron guy is bluediamonds new account

He didn't poke his head out when I said "Jak" in your other thread though, so I'm skeptical. But I suppose it is possible. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 51 of 88 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Because he has never had an exclusive game on the playstation, much less proven himself in his own game so far. If he ended up with a GOOD game on the vita or something on the PS3 that set that version apart from the 360 one I'd entertain the idea. As of right now, there is nothing that makes me think "Playstation" when I think of Deadpool.

i...i seriously think this cameron guy is bluediamonds new account

He didn't poke his head out when I said "Jak" in your other thread though, so I'm skeptical. But I suppose it is possible. 

well hes acting under a new name, wanting deadpool this time, just the way he started cussing and saying "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" reminds me of bluediamond xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 52 of 88 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_- seriously dude dante,s not fit in this nobody thought of him big daddy not envolved in this heiheiachi not envolve why not deadpool thats exactly what im trying to say deadpools not fit in this thats what makes people third party he would be pure awesomeness funny phrases kick a s s moves awesome diolouge everything
Message 53 of 88 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
and im not blue diamond i dont even know who he is
Message 54 of 88 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_- seriously dude dante,s not fit in this nobody thought of him big daddy not envolved in this heiheiachi not envolve why not deadpool thats exactly what im trying to say deadpools not fit in this thats what makes people third party he would be pure awesomeness funny phrases kick a s s moves awesome diolouge everything

false ur realy not listening all those other third party charecters have history with playstation in a substantial way and deadpool doesnt thats why he doesnt fit and doesnt deserve to be in

Message 55 of 88 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Explain to me how Dante doesn't fit in this game? 

I don't think big Daddy makes the most sense ever, nor do I think Heihachi makes a ton of sense, BUT, they're from games that did very well on Playstation.

Now without mentioning the fact that he is third party, tell me how Dante doesn't fit the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 56 of 88 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
if i tell you will you finally say yes to deadpool
Message 57 of 88 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

^ you guys CANT tell me you arent seeing this? its the same thing as the whole jak thing xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 58 of 88 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

Maybe.

Message 59 of 88 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
duuuuude i seriously dont know what the freak you are talking about name camrens my real name not kidding dont know how he would even come up with a name camren and who is the diamond thingy thing
Message 60 of 88 (21 Views)
0 Likes