Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
ok im confused i said dante is third party he,s on ps3 and xbox look it up it even sais on wikipedia deadpool should be in as third party because he,s getting a new game the mvc3 sucked caused they added a new one which is a waist of money marvel ultimate alliance 2 got bad scores by reviewer,s and he would be a good advertisement and cmon who doesnt want a kick a s s funny character not saying dante isnt by the way

Dafuq? No.

Message 21 of 88 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

Sooo Deadpool has basically no Klout as a playstation franchise is what you're saying?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 22 of 88 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/20/2011
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
ok im confused i said dante is third party he,s on ps3 and xbox look it up it even sais on wikipedia deadpool should be in as third party because he,s getting a new game the mvc3 sucked caused they added a new one which is a waist of money marvel ultimate alliance 2 got bad scores by reviewer,s and he would be a good advertisement and cmon who doesnt want a kick a s s funny character not saying dante isnt by the way

yes he may be third party but dmc1-3 where exclusive for over 10 years . So deadpool may be staring in a game but that game is multiplatform and as of yet thier is no playstation excluseive element to it all. so Tell me why should he be in a game called PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS

Message 23 of 88 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

ark567 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
ok im confused i said dante is third party he,s on ps3 and xbox look it up it even sais on wikipedia deadpool should be in as third party because he,s getting a new game the mvc3 sucked caused they added a new one which is a waist of money marvel ultimate alliance 2 got bad scores by reviewer,s and he would be a good advertisement and cmon who doesnt want a kick a s s funny character not saying dante isnt by the way

yes he may be third party but dmc1-3 where exclusive for over 10 years . So deadpool may be staring in a game but that game is multiplatform and as of yet thier is no playstation excluseive element to it all. so Tell me why should he be in a game called PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS


holy crap was it really 10 years?

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 88 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/20/2011
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

first dmc came out in 2001

Message 25 of 88 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

ark567 wrote:

first dmc came out in 2001


im 18 now D: i remember playing the first game, i was 8! XD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 26 of 88 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012
dude whatever dante,s still third party no matter what you say look him up is all i have to say about dante about deadpool because he would also be third party and because he would be awesome and by the way both dante and deadpool have no klout on playstation franchise is what im trying to say
Message 27 of 88 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/20/2011
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

i know its pretty crazzy

Message 28 of 88 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
dude whatever dante,s still third party no matter what you say look him up is all i have to say about dante about deadpool because he would also be third party and because he would be awesome and by the way both dante and deadpool have no klout on playstation franchise is what im trying to say

Dante does... because Devil May Cry as a franchise started and thrived on the Playstation exclusively FOR 10 YEARS. It only went multiplatform this generation. Just because he's thirdparty doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a spot in Playstation History.

Deadpool has done no such thing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 29 of 88 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/20/2011
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: when will there be another character announced

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
dude whatever dante,s still third party no matter what you say look him up is all i have to say about dante about deadpool because he would also be third party and because he would be awesome and by the way both dante and deadpool have no klout on playstation franchise is what im trying to say

Wrong all the third party charecters who are in this game have klout when it comes to playstation . Yes even big daddy allthough not as much as the others since the definative verson of the original bioshock is the ps3 one and thier is a rumoured vita bioshock comeing

 

Message 30 of 88 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes