By: DonBinedaktis I Only Post Everything 1155 posts

what would be crash supers( if he's in)

20 replies 295 views Edited Sep 2, 2012

i think one super would be the wumpa bazooka Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 21 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: what would be crash supers( if he's in)

Sep 2, 2012

That would be his level 3. Level 2 would be Aku Aku invinsibilty. Level 1 would be his death spin with classic animation of defeat to the opponent.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 2 of 21 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I don't think the Wumpazooka should be his level 3 (Maybe 2). It should either be Aku Aku or hijacking a mutant (It could be very good gameplay wise, and even if people want to pretend that those games never existed, they did).
Message 3 of 21 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Picks up actvision CEO and throws him at other players
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 4 of 21 (266 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 2, 2012
1 - LEVEL1 : call cortex and one shot one kill
2 LEVEL 2 spin attack with longer so he can kill left rigth players near them
3-Level 3 AKU AKU mask and whatever he touch die ( 10 or 15 second)
Message 5 of 21 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Sep 2, 2012

lvl 1: Throws nitro box

lvl2: not sure yet

lvl3: aku aku mask

I want the spin to be in his regular attacks so not a super,

I was thinking something like the polar bear from Crash two shows up and demolishes people

Message 6 of 21 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Sep 2, 2012
My idea:

Level 1: Drops a Nitro Cart where he is standing (It explodes a few seconds later). Kind of like a mine.
Level 2: Gets out the Aku Aku mask, and the standard effect from the classic games appears (Including the music). While active, Crash can jump on top of other players to KO them.
Level 3: Hijacks a Ratcicle in a transformation super. While on the mutant, Crash can cause it to create an ice surge (Like Cole's Level 2 Super, only it freezes players for a short amount of time instead of killing them), and swipe with claws to kill people.

Alternatively, the Wumpazooka could make up the level 2, a bigger spin could make up the level 1 (Either having Crash be stationary while doing it or making it wear off extremely quickly), and the Aku Aku mask could make up the level 3 (I just think the Ratcicle would be more unique gameplay-wise).
Message 7 of 21 (219 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I personally think that Crash's level 3 super should involve the Mecha Bandicoot(From Twinsanity).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The King of the Cosmos, Twinsanity Crash Bandicoot, Kazuma Kiryu and Abe for All-Stars... I hope... as DLC maybe...

...oh, and curry and rice is bloody brilliant - just saying.
Message 8 of 21 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Wouldn't that be similar to Sweet Tooth's Mechatooth (Level 3)? I personally think that the Ratcicle would be more unique due to being able to freeze players, but I'll respect your opinion.
Message 9 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
My idea:

Level 1: Drops a Nitro Cart where he is standing (It explodes a few seconds later). Kind of like a mine.
Level 2: Gets out the Aku Aku mask, and the standard effect from the classic games appears (Including the music). While active, Crash can jump on top of other players to KO them.
Level 3: Hijacks a Ratcicle in a transformation super. While on the mutant, Crash can cause it to create an ice surge (Like Cole's Level 2 Super, only it freezes players for a short amount of time instead of killing them), and swipe with claws to kill people.

Alternatively, the Wumpazooka could make up the level 2, a bigger spin could make up the level 1 (Either having Crash be stationary while doing it or making it wear off extremely quickly), and the Aku Aku mask could make up the level 3 (I just think the Ratcicle would be more unique gameplay-wise).

This is basically my exact same idea.

Message 10 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Likes