Reply
Highlighted
Nov 15 2012
By: Omega_Rez Hekseville Citizen 364 posts
Offline

what were some of your questions you wanted answered

17 replies 213 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

this thread is to see what some of us wanted answered but never got the chance. mine was "did you consider putting weapons from past R&C game like the megaturret glove or the decoy glove. etc?"

#ClownTroops
Message 1 of 18 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012
why wasnt there any sort of RPG representation
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 2 of 18 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012

I want to know why this wasn't one of Jaks Alternate Colors-

Jak New Duds front.jpg  Jak New Duds back.jpg

 

2. I want to know why The Super Nova from the Jak and Daxter series wasnt added as a weapon.

Super Nova.png

 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 3 of 18 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14647 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012

Those are so specific! I think they were looking for general things. Game mechanics, general development, etc...


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 18 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Those are so specific! I think they were looking for general things. Game mechanics, general development, etc...


Exactly! xD

 

Im a Jak and Daxter fan. What do you expect! Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 5 of 18 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14647 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Those are so specific! I think they were looking for general things. Game mechanics, general development, etc...


Exactly! xD

 

Im a Jak and Daxter fan. What do you expect! Smiley Happy


Trust me. We all know. Smiley Very Happy


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 6 of 18 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Those are so specific! I think they were looking for general things. Game mechanics, general development, etc...


Exactly! xD

 

Im a Jak and Daxter fan. What do you expect! Smiley Happy


Trust me. We all know. Smiley Very Happy


Then reconized his awesomeness and badassness(even though it was taken out in All Stars).

 

Your through Errol.png

 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 18 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012
What about other,game modes? Nobodys asked them that just the same things about DLC and character inclusions and exclusions. But I guess from what I've seen from the menus on the live stream, that there are no other game modes, just the ones we've already seen, because they didn't talk about. I don't understand why didn't put more game modes in because it would have gave the game more variety to experience.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 8 of 18 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14647 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:
What about other,game modes? Nobodys asked them that just the same things about DLC and character inclusions and exclusions. But I guess from what I've seen from the menus on the live stream, that there are no other game modes, just the ones we've already seen, because they didn't talk about. I don't understand why didn't put more game modes in because it would have gave the game more variety to experience.

Time, Stock, Reverse-stock. That is all!


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 9 of 18 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: what were some of your questions you wanted answered

Nov 15, 2012
@bob-maul I know that. Im just saying that no one asked them a question about the other game modes that were rumored. And how they didnt mention those other modes either.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 10 of 18 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes