fat princess mixed with a sly cooper stage

tell me what kind of stages u wanna see

Message 1 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Re: what stages u wanna see

Jul 17, 2012
I want an Empire City (inFAMOUS) stage with Kat (Gravity Rush) to be floating around in
The background maybe whooshing past the screen and such!
Message 2 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 17, 2012
yea that would be cool
Message 3 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I would like one crossover stage that would feature Sony's racing franchises plus Twisted Metal. Something like this:

1. Starts as a normal GT race (Fuji, Laguna Seca or Grand Valley). Players would fight on top of a billboard (like the Bridgestone one in Laguna Seca) and could be run over by passing vehicles if they stay on the race track for too long (lasts from 3:00 to 2:30).
  2. The terrain surrounding the race track starts shaking and everything starts to fall apart leading to a more MotorStorm-esque race track. MotorStorm vehicles start appearing and causing mayhem to the GT drivers (as well as the fighting arena). There would be random vehicle explosions that would cover part of the fighting arena, taking out players if they don't get out of the way (lasts from 2:30 to 1:30).
  3. Twisted Metal vehicles start appearing boasting their arsenal of destruction, killing each other, MotorStorm vehicles and GT drivers alike. Huge arena hazard for players at this point of the match (lasts until the end of the match).
Message 4 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 17, 2012

now that will be cool

Message 5 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 17, 2012
CRASH MIX WITH Ape escape
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 6 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 17, 2012
I've put this in a lot of places but heck I'll put it again. A colossi from shadow of the colossus. I don't really care what it is mixed with as long as it kind of fits. Like if they mix the colossi with ape escape, I would not be a happy camper. But if they mixed it with like uncharted I think that would be cool. Also I don't want the colossus to be in the backround attacking you, I want it to be the stage. That would be so so so very awesome!!!
You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes