Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 08 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

what is wrong with some people here?!?

7 replies 198 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

seriously "I am cenceling my pre-order cause the game doesnt have crash , cloud , spyro , white haired not stupid and arrogant dante , solid snake , naked snake , old snake , lara croft , rayman , altair , ezio , connor ,avelin , kat ,............"

I am sick of all those people who want the entire facking characters in all games that were on a PS console >< god dammit you cant have everything!!! why blame superbot on something that they said they tried but didnt get even with all their tries

"it takes 2 to tango"

you should blame: activision , kojima , sony , Ubisoft , ninja theory and all those companies for not letting Superbot use their beloved charatcers in this game ><

you can cry and be a B*tch all you want to superbot but nothing is gonna change the fact they didnt get permission...

I am sure they tried their hardest I mean why wouldnt they??

they know better than anyone they want a successful game and they want it to truly be a PS history nostalgic game more than anyone else in the world wants!

and you need to see past the number and quantity but into quality!!! I much more like games who have lots of quality put in them than games that have tons of stuff in them but no real satisfaction or fun to make it stand up!!!

this game so far seems to have a perfect mix of quality and quantity from what we know we are getting!!! and there are even still stuff that we dont know about!!

and hey if your still b*tching about the number at least say thx to the developers of Infamous for making 2 characters from their game instead of 1 and that would have made 19 instead of 20 XD

there is still a chance for those characters in the game those that deserve to be in this game like cloud , spyro and crash

if not in the final product at least as DLC maybe? hopefully????

and hey the roster for me even now is pretty epic bearing large PS reps like Kratos , Sir dan and many more that truly are all stars!!

even some got revived like parappa , sir dan and nariko since alot of people didnt know anything about them till now :smileyhappy:

and Ive seen what this project is really doing and doing fantastically!

making people see those characters and reps they had no clue about , search their titles on youtube / google , get interested in their games and eventually buying them and enjoying them!!!

thats something amazing that you dont see alot happening in games representing different ip's :smileyhappy:

guys this game will be great stop complaining and look at the bright side / the full half of the cup!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (198 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

Re: what is wrong with some people here?!?

Oct 8, 2012
lol anyone even seen this? XD
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 8, 2012

mman1235 wrote:

Yes I saw it but the text hurts my head. Should have slept yesterday.

But people will express their feelings these ways it will end hopefully sooner than later, but at some point it will eventually disappear.

For now just ignore most of those threads to avoid pointless conflicts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 8, 2012

it isnt that long of a post :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 8, 2012

mman1235 wrote:

That made me chuckle, I just pictured a guy smashing the table, throwing a tantrum and then walking out without getting a reaction from anyone...so he comes back to check lol. 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 8, 2012

haha I am a bit **bleep** off about the forum lately but its not enough to make me rage quit and never go back to the forum XD

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Yeah, they are ungratefull.

They need to have characters for a DLC and a Sequel, not putting all characters all in a game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (79 Views)
0 Likes