Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Re: what game should I get to pass the time?

Aug 4, 2012

Get the jak and daxter collection or sly, there pretty cool.

Message 31 of 36 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 4, 2012
If you haven't gotten Uncharted 3, then you should because is great and the multiplayer will last.
Message 32 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Only PS3 (if you have Wii, 3DS, DS, tell me, there are pretty nice games, too, especially cheap ones on the Wii and DS since they are pretty old) (these are loooooong (and often cheap as they are old) games only, no Uncharted (I know, Uncharted is long if you play on Very Hard, but not if you play it through on Normal or Hard one time)):

Jak and Daxter Collection (3 games, 40+ hours of gameplay (going straight through it, much more if really enjoying the games), Naughty Dog's best games, really good Collection (well, at least here in Europe, don't know anything about it in USA))

Sly Collection (Same arguments as with the J&D Collection and Sucker Punch's best games (imo of course))

DragonBall Z: Burst Limit (the best DBZ available on PS3 imo, especially if you like mastering the characters, they are all different in Burst Limit with unique moves and special attacks)

Final Fantasy 1-9 (I think 4 is not available on the PS3 (but PSP), but the other ones are all available on PSN. 50+ hours with every title for only 9,99€ (in Europe), I like IX the most, you should try it if you like RPGs)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (It's not as good as FF IX or FF X, but it's "really good" if you see it as normal game, not as "Final Fantasy" (FF always being good died 10 years ago)) (oh, and don't try FF XIII (without -2), it's horrible <.<)

3D Dot Game Heroes (if you liked the first Zelda (i never played it, but I'm planning to) you'll probably love that game. I really enjoyed playing that game, it is hard, beautiful and full of treasures and extras to find)

Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time (not as good as the PS2 titles imo, but good enough to be bought and very enjoyable)

Sonic Generations (the best Sonic i played so far (and I've played many), but imo this (and every other decent) Sonic game is only (reaaaaally) enjoyable if you play through every level multiple times, searching for the collectibles and trying every way. you'll know the levels by heart and have a really awesome experience rushing through the levels and crushing the enemies on your way)

Have fun Smiley Happy

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 33 of 36 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012

White11Shadouw wrote:

Only PS3 (if you have Wii, 3DS, DS, tell me, there are pretty nice games, too, especially cheap ones on the Wii and DS since they are pretty old) (these are loooooong (and often cheap as they are old) games only, no Uncharted (I know, Uncharted is long if you play on Very Hard, but not if you play it through on Normal or Hard one time)):

Jak and Daxter Collection (3 games, 40+ hours of gameplay (going straight through it, much more if really enjoying the games), Naughty Dog's best games, really good Collection (well, at least here in Europe, don't know anything about it in USA))

Sly Collection (Same arguments as with the J&D Collection and Sucker Punch's best games (imo of course))

DragonBall Z: Burst Limit (the best DBZ available on PS3 imo, especially if you like mastering the characters, they are all different in Burst Limit with unique moves and special attacks)

Final Fantasy 1-9 (I think 4 is not available on the PS3 (but PSP), but the other ones are all available on PSN. 50+ hours with every title for only 9,99€ (in Europe), I like IX the most, you should try it if you like RPGs)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (It's not as good as FF IX or FF X, but it's "really good" if you see it as normal game, not as "Final Fantasy" (FF always being good died 10 years ago)) (oh, and don't try FF XIII (without -2), it's horrible <.<)

3D Dot Game Heroes (if you liked the first Zelda (i never played it, but I'm planning to) you'll probably love that game. I really enjoyed playing that game, it is hard, beautiful and full of treasures and extras to find)

Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time (not as good as the PS2 titles imo, but good enough to be bought and very enjoyable)

Sonic Generations (the best Sonic i played so far (and I've played many), but imo this (and every other decent) Sonic game is only (reaaaaally) enjoyable if you play through every level multiple times, searching for the collectibles and trying every way. you'll know the levels by heart and have a really awesome experience rushing through the levels and crushing the enemies on your way)

Have fun Smiley Happy

I literally agree with everything you said. however, you should include FF 10 and just for the record, me and  many people think R&C A Crack in Time was one of, if not, the best Ratchet game.

Just Saiyan

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 34 of 36 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

White11Shadouw wrote:

Have fun Smiley Happy

I literally agree with everything you said. however, you should include FF 10 and just for the record, me and  many people think R&C A Crack in Time was one of, if not, the best Ratchet game.

Just Saiyan

FF X is not playable on most of the PS3s out there
mine can't play PS2 games, but of course FF X, too if PS2 games are also asked Smiley Wink
And I am a big fan of R&C 1-3 and also Deadlocked, don't really like the ones High Impact made on PSP
Tools of Destruction was also great, just like the PS2 ones, but I don't like talking to NPCs (it's just not R&C, man)
Quest for Booty... played it once, it was a good game, but not as good as any other R&C game

A Crack in Time is great also, but I always (2 times so far, which is really far from much as i played the other ones really often and still playing at least 1-2 games per year) only played 2 times through the game (with one save file i mean) because A Crack in Time doesn't have this "I gotta beat the final boss 5 times!" feeling, ya know? It gets boooooring with these side mission moons and stuff
(and I like that Raditz picture xD)

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 35 of 36 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012

White11Shadouw wrote:

CountMario wrote:

White11Shadouw wrote:

Have fun Smiley Happy

Just Saiyan

FF X is not playable on most of the PS3s out there
mine can't play PS2 games, but of course FF X, too if PS2 games are also asked Smiley Wink
And I am a big fan of R&C 1-3 and also Deadlocked, don't really like the ones High Impact made on PSP
Tools of Destruction was also great, just like the PS2 ones, but I don't like talking to NPCs (it's just not R&C, man)
Quest for Booty... played it once, it was a good game, but not as good as any other R&C game

A Crack in Time is great also, but I always (2 times so far, which is really far from much as i played the other ones really often and still playing at least 1-2 games per year) only played 2 times through the game (with one save file i mean) because A Crack in Time doesn't have this "I gotta beat the final boss 5 times!" feeling, ya know? It gets boooooring with these side mission moons and stuff
(and I like that Raditz picture xD)

Oh, sorry, i I wasn't thinking generally about PS3s but Sony games in entirety, my bad.

However, Siz Matter is a REALLY good game, I'm surprised you don't like it. I can understand Clank, but Size Matters?

I also think Tools of Destruction was great, personally.

I could agree with Quest for Booty, although that's expected since it's a PSN game.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 36 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes