Oct 24 2012
By: Retrac-kun Lombax Warrior 139 posts

what do you think and be honest.

12 replies 256 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

is it just me or does the game feel a little akward. i'm pretty good with parappa and sweet tooth, it's fun and all though something feels off. it feels stiff and i'm having a hard time moving around. the balancing is off as well, me and my cousin were kratos and radec for a time and well there was no beating us. i know it's just a beta, hopefully the final build is polished but i'm worried we may have a dud on our hands. what do you think? is it fluent to you or am i just tweakin and be honest please. lastly, these are my opinions so please do not attack me for having one.

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 1 of 13 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: what do you think and be honest.

Oct 24, 2012

I think the game needs abit more pace to it, I would like it to have fast falling and spot dodging to speed up the gameplay. One can only hope.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 2 of 13 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Doesn't feel awkward to me. Feels fine. Now... a certain game called CN:smileytongue:TE XL had weird movement & was slippery. This one does it well. The balancing, well, since you wrote Kratos & Radec as a Team, those are the ones who got the most complaints.

However, you just have to wait for the whole roster. This Beta only has six characters, don't go to conclusions till the rest are out on November. It sure is a Beta, and they are testing the servers. Don't worry about having a dud, as it's just a beta, and with the feedback & the test of server, you can hope to see the Final Build being well.

But as for the characters themselves. That could remain unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 13 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I gotta disagree.

I come from a wide variety of fighting games like MK9, Marvel, Soul Calibur, SSFIV:AE 2012, Tekken, DoA, Skullgirls... the list can go on. But I also played all of the Smash games, and I've loved every single one of them.

This game found a way to blend the two styles of gameplay from your more traditional 2D fighters like MK, SF, and Marvel and your more outlandish and unique fighting games like the Smash  games.

And in my opinion it accomplishes this goal. But keep in mind, everyone has different opinions. I know that most of the FGC tends to hate on people who play Smash, though I've never understood why... :-\

Message 4 of 13 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I'm sure it'll feel fine to me too !!!!! Usually every fighthing game I play feels Great !!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: XDDDDD

Is it the controls the problem??? Or just the movements of the characters??? :smileysurprised:

:heart: RAYMAN :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 5 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I think the rolling should be fixed because it a little clunky and doesn't work most of the time (or more likely I suck)

Playstation sig
Message 6 of 13 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 24, 2012

The roll dodge needs work because when you do it you don't face your opponent liek in SSBB, its always in the opposite direction. The zero gravity affect in the game is quite annoying because when you hit someone, they go flying far and fall slow; hopefully that is fix in the final game.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 7 of 13 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 24, 2012
honestly it feels fine, and whatever small issue i had with the movement speed is totally gone now.

ouyofo.jpg

Message 8 of 13 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Remember we haven't played the full game ofcourse it's gonna feel awkward seing so many people choose the same characters I think I can say I like it better than smash bros now cause the dying from levels always set me back in that game.

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 9 of 13 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Between the Radec players and the PS+ users that have been playing for a week now, I can't seem to do much of anything to see if I enjoy it or not.. I mean I'm pretty good with PaRappa (because I played the Tutorial) and, surprisingly, Fat Princess isn't that bad for me.

But yeah, I try to go and learn the moves of the other characters and everybody is just "Call of Duty"ing me.... You know? Like when a CoD comes out and you wait to get it, then you get online and everybody head shots you right off the bat xD

Eh, that doesn't ruin it for me though; I'm still getting it. Hopefully the 1P story/rivalries are great, and I'm still hoping for maybe one or two secret unlockables or something. . . . . . And if not, oh well.

Message 10 of 13 (125 Views)
0 Likes