Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

Nosajk wrote:
and this i what i mean by supportive Smiley Happy

I wish I could SUPPORT your posts with capital letters and punctuation... Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 21 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I wish you'd stop crying, how about you become a God with them and laugh at the face of those others when you face 'em, or are you afraid they'll destroy you with you fav characters in mirror matches
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 22 of 25 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Wow people are really being **bleep** here, instead of answering to his post, you all make fun of him because of his grammatical errors. Like if nobody understood what he said, really, you should all try and learn another language instead of thinking that English is everywhere, cause it isn't! Only then would you know how it feels to make a simple error and be laughed at.

I am a little in his favor, cause I know we will all be overwhelmed by a lot of Kats and Emmets in ranked matches. But hey, isn't it obvious? Its the first DLC they give, I for one would only use them to see them in practice, but I'll keep using my own characters in ranked matches. Maybe I'll even use them for fun. I'm actually a little more hype for that Heavenly Sword stage, look awesome and very EPIC. Don't really care if I have to pay for it... Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 18, 2013
To be fair to Kat's case her AP gain is pretty low based on what was said in a few of the videos so I don't see her being used by the Kratos players cause his AP gain is so much faster, you'd have to actually sit there and learn a few combos with Kat to get enough use out of her or at least find a way to put time to her advantage, I think she'll be more like Jak in that sense, you're absolutely right about Emmit though.
Message 24 of 25 (102 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Dear Original Poster,

Thanks you for your post of complete chest-puffing on the internet. However, I regret to inform you that no matter how "BA" you think you are, your e-peen isn't getting any larger.

Have a nice day.
Message 25 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes