Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 17 2013
By: shadowtaman Sackboy 438 posts
Offline

well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

[ Edited ]
24 replies 670 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

So yea, uhm if you look at my trophies i have platinum gravity rush, i love the game but wont ever play as her because well... Im discusted and i cant even look at her, i know shes the replacement for kratos users ALREADY and the dlc not even out. Im going to sit back and watch as everyone will get owned by me and my teamate in 2 v 2 as they are all playing kat and when everyone start **bleep** and moaning about inbalance issues, THEN ill play as kat. emmit on the other hand, hes going to be used by pros because he has too many confusing attacks, so why bother? right, casual Evil cole players and casual kratos players? I cant wait till the next dlc is out, so you guys can ruin thier good name, **bleep** its no wonder i hate god of war, all of you made me hate kratos. now i can even look at gravity rush ever again. TL;DR : Emmit for pros Kat for noobs, Thanks for ruining her.

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (670 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

"Can somebody translate? I don't speak Huckleberry." - Church

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (657 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013
You cant even tell if she is OP until she is realeased.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (637 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2012
Offline
438 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

"Can somebody translate? I don't speak Huckleberry." - Church



im sorry all i can really can read from your post is, "im a cloud loving **bleep** and love posting how final fantasy 7 is the best game ever and we should waste perfect dlc positions for a overated fangirl character." I think i am reading giberish, or i must speak it, whatever the case may be. 

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (624 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

shadowtaman wrote:

im sorry all i can really can read from your post is, "im a cloud loving **bleep** and love posting how final fantasy 7 is the best game ever and we should waste perfect dlc positions for a overated fangirl character." I think i am reading giberish, No. or i must speak it, Yes. whatever the case may be. 


good job...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (611 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2320 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

shadowtaman wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

"Can somebody translate? I don't speak Huckleberry." - Church



im sorry all i can really can read from your post is, "im a cloud loving **bleep** and love posting how final fantasy 7 is the best game ever and we should waste perfect dlc positions for a overated fangirl character." I think i am reading giberish, or i must speak it, whatever the case may be. 


You're WAAAAAAAY off, buddy.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (605 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2012
Offline
438 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

shadowtaman wrote:

im sorry all i can really can read from your post is, "im a cloud loving **bleep** and love posting how final fantasy 7 is the best game ever and we should waste perfect dlc positions for a overated fangirl character." I think i am reading giberish, No. or i must speak it, Yes. whatever the case may be. 


good job...


oh wow, you use reaction gifs on forums? hows the 9gag goin'?

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (595 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

A lot of people seem to be diggin' today. I sure hope we don't run out of shovels...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (585 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2012
Offline
1361 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

shadowtaman wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

shadowtaman wrote:

im sorry all i can really can read from your post is, "im a cloud loving **bleep** and love posting how final fantasy 7 is the best game ever and we should waste perfect dlc positions for a overated fangirl character." I think i am reading giberish, No. or i must speak it, Yes. whatever the case may be. 


good job...


oh wow, you use reaction gifs on forums? hows the 9gag goin'?


fatprincess#2.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (568 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: well im sorry kat, and emmit, buddy, im glad your going to be used right.

Jan 17, 2013

Oh, Ari.... :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (563 Views)
Reply
0 Likes