Highlighted
Wastelander
863 posts

Re: weakest character in all stars?

Dec 10, 2012
I'm laughing at everyone who thinks fat princess is weak and has no combos (as I rack up my black belts with her)
Message 61 of 64 (146 Views)
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Dec 10, 2012
I don't think there's a "weakest" character. Every one is balanced enough to stand a fighting chance.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 62 of 64 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Yea i feel like no one has even used her. She's amazing! Although i will agree that her level 3 does in fact suck. There is no weakest link in all stars. Eeach character can shine if used correctly.
Message 63 of 64 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
why revive such an old thread? anyway the weakest is sir dan. I don't know how to play as him nor will I ever try so I'm going to bash him. Also, I don't understand the concept of a learning curve and improving with practice.

Fixed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jnkolm wrote:

Jak or Sir Dan.

I don't play either of them, but I still have eyes.

Well, sometimes I whip out Sir Dan because it's pretty fun to win with a terrible character. Also he makes me smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright mate, honestly, just because you're terrible with the character does not make that character "terrible". I've seen people destroy with Sir Dan, including me. Practicing does wonders you know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 64 (129 Views)
0 Likes