Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Chris is acutally dubbed a Nintendo character based on his appearences and popularity.  When it comes down it, the only RE characters it's between is Ada Wong and Leon.


No Wesker?


Wesker is a cool character as well and a very popular character in Resident Evil.  Sadly his moveset would be even more stale than Jake's.  Wesker is already in a fighting game anyway and he fits that game perfectly.


Wesker would be perfect for this game if you ask me I'd like him in the game more than Leon in fact but I would settle for Leon


All Wesker would be is a Heichi but a little bit faster, If I wanted a clone character I would support Lara Croft because she would play the same as Nathan Drake.  As for Leon, although he's farily unique he doesn't come close to how unique Ada Wong is.


She just doesn't scream Resident Evil to me like Wesker and Leon do tho (and her moveset wouldn't be as unique as Strech's Robot LOL)


Message 21 of 99 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: we would like ( ada wong)

Oct 30, 2012
I think I'm seeing double

Message 22 of 99 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Chris is acutally dubbed a Nintendo character based on his appearences and popularity.  When it comes down it, the only RE characters it's between is Ada Wong and Leon.


No Wesker?


Wesker is a cool character as well and a very popular character in Resident Evil.  Sadly his moveset would be even more stale than Jake's.  Wesker is already in a fighting game anyway and he fits that game perfectly.


Wesker would be perfect for this game if you ask me I'd like him in the game more than Leon in fact but I would settle for Leon


All Wesker would be is a Heichi but a little bit faster, If I wanted a clone character I would support Lara Croft because she would play the same as Nathan Drake.  As for Leon, although he's farily unique he doesn't come close to how unique Ada Wong is.


She just doesn't scream Resident Evil to me like Wesker and Leon do tho (and her moveset wouldn't be as unique as Strech's)


Ada Wong was apart of one of few or I think only Resident Evil games to win a Game of the Year.  Actually all three of those characters were.  That Resident Evil was title RE4 and it didn't meet popularity until it hit the PS2.  Even so the two popular character of that game were Leon and Ada Wong.  Seperate Ways and Assignment Ada were extremely fun to play in RE4 after you beat the game.  As well as in RE6 when you beat the three storylines I personally though her storyline stood out the most and was the most interesting of the four storylines in RE6.

Message 23 of 99 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
1921 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012
Title should be I want ada wong not WE want ada wong,would rather see joseph capelli or dart.
Message 24 of 99 (76 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
1921 posts
 

Re: we would like ( ada wong)

Oct 30, 2012
Ehh id rather have joseph capelli or dart rather then her.
Message 25 of 99 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Chris is acutally dubbed a Nintendo character based on his appearences and popularity.  When it comes down it, the only RE characters it's between is Ada Wong and Leon.


No Wesker?


Wesker is a cool character as well and a very popular character in Resident Evil.  Sadly his moveset would be even more stale than Jake's.  Wesker is already in a fighting game anyway and he fits that game perfectly.


Wesker would be perfect for this game if you ask me I'd like him in the game more than Leon in fact but I would settle for Leon


All Wesker would be is a Heichi but a little bit faster, If I wanted a clone character I would support Lara Croft because she would play the same as Nathan Drake.  As for Leon, although he's farily unique he doesn't come close to how unique Ada Wong is.


She just doesn't scream Resident Evil to me like Wesker and Leon do tho (and her moveset wouldn't be as unique as Strech's)


Ada Wong was apart of one of few or I think only Resident Evil games to win a Game of the Year.  Actually all three of those characters were.  That Resident Evil was title RE4 and it didn't meet popularity until it hit the PS2.  Even so the two popular character of that game were Leon and Ada Wong.  Seperate Ways and Assignment Ada were extremely fun to play in RE4 after you beat the game.  As well as in RE6 when you beat the three storylines I personally though her storyline stood out the most and was the most interesting of the four storylines in RE6.


I didn't play much Resident evil after the second one to be honest but what are the odds of her actually getting in the game? Why would capcom say put her in as opposed to Leon? and why would Superbot ask for her over Leon/Wesker/Jill


Message 26 of 99 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012
^ I really would want someone else too
Message 27 of 99 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Title should be I want ada wong not WE want ada wong,would rather see joseph capelli or dart.

Well, we definitely aren't getting either of those characters.  We should try to squeeze another one out of Capcom while they're in a giving mood.  Ada I imagine would be the easiest seeing as the RE6 storyline revovles around her almost entirely.

Message 28 of 99 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012
yeah her story was fantastic ... for me she is my favorite character
Message 29 of 99 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: we would like (Ada Wong)

Oct 30, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Chris is acutally dubbed a Nintendo character based on his appearences and popularity.  When it comes down it, the only RE characters it's between is Ada Wong and Leon.


No Wesker?


Wesker is a cool character as well and a very popular character in Resident Evil.  Sadly his moveset would be even more stale than Jake's.  Wesker is already in a fighting game anyway and he fits that game perfectly.


Wesker would be perfect for this game if you ask me I'd like him in the game more than Leon in fact but I would settle for Leon


All Wesker would be is a Heichi but a little bit faster, If I wanted a clone character I would support Lara Croft because she would play the same as Nathan Drake.  As for Leon, although he's farily unique he doesn't come close to how unique Ada Wong is.


She just doesn't scream Resident Evil to me like Wesker and Leon do tho (and her moveset wouldn't be as unique as Strech's)


Ada Wong was apart of one of few or I think only Resident Evil games to win a Game of the Year.  Actually all three of those characters were.  That Resident Evil was title RE4 and it didn't meet popularity until it hit the PS2.  Even so the two popular character of that game were Leon and Ada Wong.  Seperate Ways and Assignment Ada were extremely fun to play in RE4 after you beat the game.  As well as in RE6 when you beat the three storylines I personally though her storyline stood out the most and was the most interesting of the four storylines in RE6.


I didn't play much Resident evil after the second one to be honest but what are the odds of her actually getting in the game? Why would capcom say put her in as opposed to Leon? and why would Superbot ask for her over Leon/Wesker/Jill


Jill is a Nitnendo character and I pretty sure Wesker also would be considered a Nintendo character.  I'm not sure about Leon though but as it stands the poll is between Leon and Ada ultimately.

Message 30 of 99 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes