Sep 30 2012
By: LetzNaRush First Son 25 posts

we need more retro characters!

23 replies 260 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

i got to keep my head up on this one Smiley Sad well first off hello everyone im letz or you can call me j. okay here goes first off i noticed that there are pratically no fighting game, jrpg, and characters games past 2007 or even out of state unless they have an hd collection inn psallstars Smiley Sad so to counter this problem i have thought up a few characters Smiley Happy btw i know we have some retros already.

first off

1: Dart from the legend of dragoon http://www.giantbomb.com/1033648991_cturesdart/51-521602/

i think Dart is essential because the legend of dragon is exactly what playstation in the now needs great story, stable and fun battlesystem,unwavering strength in conviction, all these things in which dart has think about it you could make the game so volcano is a chain combo mixing with blazing dynamo etc and he could turn into red - eye dragoon then he could fly around wreaking havoc on the field and flame shot could be his lvl 2 special! i think about him being in psallstars the most! can....you....dig...it! XD

2: cloud strife from final fantasy 7

http://www.giantbomb.com/cloud-strife/51-10215/

of course hes a shoe in for ps.all.stars and taking from dissidia final fantasys example of course he will work! Smiley Happy whats not to love oomnislash is a full on combo right there! blade beam could become follow up combo  capable and he could fly like dissidia! oooh is there a way to mix specials cloud could mix specials together and double cut could combo with cross-slash!

3:chrono from chrono trigger

coutless hours would be spent maybe even a game revive if you pulled this one off XD

4: sonic the hedgehog

i really dont care which sonic gets in ps all stars as long as its the original ones....you know what i mean......like sonic adventure 2 and sonic 1! he could use sonic wind in creative and deadly ways and he could have skins for all generations of sonic! dash moves are fine but a variety is needed but its still fun!

well im out of time all these guys could be used in a future game and if they are not  i will make one Smiley Happy sorry i didnt write more Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 24 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: we need more retro characters!

Sep 30, 2012

Dart is one of the characters i really want in this game Smiley Very Happy

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 2 of 24 (256 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Trust me.... Chrono and Sonic would NEVER be in this game. ever. EVER!
Message 3 of 24 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 30, 2012

me too lombax! me too! dart even sounds right in this game! so why do you want him in lom?

Message 4 of 24 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 30, 2012
umm dood you know there on ps network right so that makes them fair game Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 24 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

LetzNaRush wrote:

i got to keep my head up on this one Smiley Sad well first off hello everyone im letz or you can call me j. okay here goes first off i noticed that there are pratically no fighting game, jrpg, and characters games past 2007 or even out of state unless they have an hd collection inn psallstars Smiley Sad so to counter this problem i have thought up a few characters Smiley Happy btw i know we have some retros already.

first off

1: Dart from the legend of dragoon http://www.giantbomb.com/1033648991_cturesdart/51-521602/

i think Dart is essential because the legend of dragon is exactly what playstation in the now needs great story, stable and fun battlesystem,unwavering strength in conviction, all these things in which dart has think about it you could make the game so volcano is a chain combo mixing with blazing dynamo etc and he could turn into red - eye dragoon then he could fly around wreaking havoc on the field and flame shot could be his lvl 2 special! i think about him being in psallstars the most! can....you....dig...it! XD

2: cloud strife from final fantasy 7

http://www.giantbomb.com/cloud-strife/51-10215/

of course hes a shoe in for ps.all.stars and taking from dissidia final fantasys example of course he will work! Smiley Happy whats not to love oomnislash is a full on combo right there! blade beam could become follow up combo  capable and he could fly like dissidia! oooh is there a way to mix specials cloud could mix specials together and double cut could combo with cross-slash!

3:chrono from chrono trigger

coutless hours would be spent maybe even a game revive if you pulled this one off XD

4: sonic the hedgehog

i really dont care which sonic gets in ps all stars as long as its the original ones....you know what i mean......like sonic adventure 2 and sonic 1! he could use sonic wind in creative and deadly ways and he could have skins for all generations of sonic! dash moves are fine but a variety is needed but its still fun!

well im out of time all these guys could be used in a future game and if they are not  i will make one Smiley Happy sorry i didnt write more Smiley Sad

agreed besides sonic, id rather have kazuma for our sega all-star, hes much more playstationSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 6 of 24 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Sep 30, 2012

LetzNaRush wrote:
umm dood you know there on ps network right so that makes them fair game Smiley Happy

Yes. After they pay Sega hundred of thousands of dollars to slap him in for sale perpose. I don't mean to bring up Smash, but Sonic was a horrible character. I wouldn't imagine him being much better here. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 24 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 30, 2012

LetzNaRush wrote:

me too lombax! me too! dart even sounds right in this game! so why do you want him in lom?

Lol lombax is the title are names are above it. But yeah. Legend of the Dragoon was one of those games that I grew up with and love till this day. We need psone characters and he is definitely able to fight and hold on his own. Smiley Happy

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 8 of 24 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 30, 2012

what hes much more playstation? huh? makes no sense whatsoever? if its on playstation than in truth it is playstation? and  yeah i want him to but who said we hade to limit our selves XP

Message 9 of 24 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 30, 2012
you forgot Prana Devil, Malice, and Scaler and Razorfane
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 10 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes