Highlighted
Aug 08 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

war (darksiders) moveset

10 replies 324 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

well I am not fully done with the game but I am very far and can allready think of cool stuff for him to have in this game.

square: regular mid and short ranged attacks with war's chaoseater ( sword) and short ranged with his tremor gauntlets.

triangle: war's long range abilitys like shooting with the "mercy" and throwing his crossblade and his hitting in mid range with his scythe.

circle: really heavy attacks that range from War's Earthcaller (the horn thing) and the weapons War sometimes picks up from enemys like the angelic gun thing called Redemption and also those demon like bombs that would be like grenades.

War can do a double jump and if he presses the jump once more he uses those shadow wings (shadowflight) to hover over.

supers could be like:

lvl 1: Fracture cannon shot ( shoots a shot or three horizontally and whoever gets hit by the shots explode.) , Ruin Charge (Ruin comes and War jumps on him and they dash forwards, whoever is hit by the dash dies.)

lvl 2: Summon Ruin ( War gets on Ruin and together they slash and dash at whoever is in their way for  a limited time, kinda like Fat Princess's lvl 2),  Shockwave Punch ( war uses his charged tremor gauntlets to make a huge shockwave on the grund and kills whoever is next to him) , Blade Geyser (just like the Shockwave Punch but with multiple blades coming out of the ground!)

lvl 3 : Chaos Form ( war turns into his Chaos Form and wrecks every body like sweet tooths lvl 3! )

costumes should be:

regular:

special or preorder: abyssal Armor

or stoneskin form

taunt: ???

and Item from his game could be a Crystal Sword from the 1st dungeon or the Redemption Gun that is like a big angelic gun that can be regular shot and charged shot.

stage from his game: the 1st boss Tiamat castle rooftop, where she would fly around it and shoot fireballs and do alot of hazards and stuff

hope you liked it Smiley Happy

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Re: war (darksiders) moveset

Aug 8, 2012
Why not death?
Message 2 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 8, 2012

id rather death be in than war because when you think about it death is a combination of the prince of persia and razielSmiley Very Happy

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 3 of 11 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Death would also be cool but allot of people I asked about him think that he should be DLC as he is a new character and his game isnt even released XD

but I would love Death the 1st game which I am playing now is very fun not the greatest thing ever and not even close to the GOW series as in good but its very fun for me its a 7.5 or 8.0 out of ten since theres nothing to do in the world other than collect artifacts and more wrath cores and life bar things, it fits perfectly to this game sidequests yet there are non >< and its alot of long dungeons that theyre bosses are sometimes cheap in a way or another and it feels very short unlike what a LOZ game can take to beat and do all sidequests for it like twilight princess and the new game for the wii and also very buggy but a good game non the less Smiley Happy hopefully 2 will be better

Message 4 of 11 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Hey guys, Death's game doesn't even come out yet until in like a week. Chill.

Anyways, pretty decent move-set you got there! I would prefer it if the button attacks were more organized, like this:

Up Triangle: *insert ability here*

And do the same for each button. But that's just my preference. Anyways, I would actually love someone like Death or War from Darksiders, but hope they're DLC and not on the initial roster because I want other people more.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 5 of 11 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 8, 2012

glad you liked it Smiley Happy I would have made it more organized but I wanna know how it works for the characters in the beta and how they work (what is for every character the "short ranged" attack button what is the "far and projectile" button all that)

and I wouldnt mind I they were DLC I really want other people too like R&C and Raz from Psychonauts in more than War and Death

Message 6 of 11 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Ratchet and Clank are already confirmed you know. I'm just saying.
Message 7 of 11 (298 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 8, 2012

leaked in most cases is confirmed but until I see the new challanger video for them they dont count for me as confirmed

Message 8 of 11 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Paul Gale actually said straight out that Ratchet and Clank are in also.
Message 9 of 11 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 8, 2012

didnt see it sorry lol

but yeah R&C!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 11 (289 Views)