Jul 29 2012
By: meha733 Hekseville Citizen 259 posts

wait were not thinking straight

5 replies 164 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

as we all know some hackers found 8 none confirmed characters in the beta that are raiden(mg),new dante(DmC)evil cole(infamous) and more but can we really believe that this could be the final roster

1.superbot said that there will be 1 character from an series evil cole was probably an old version for cole before they revealed good cole so that means that new dante could be old build just like cole(also jake one of the leaked characters also had he's look from jak 2 not 3)

2.this is just the old beta build whit the first 6 characters before they made the full roster so there is probably more characters to appear in allstars 

and last but not least 3.they didn't even started working on the dlc so crash and spyro pack is an possibility 

Message 1 of 6 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: wait were not thinking straight

Jul 29, 2012

Hmmm the old build thing is true. However the only person who would get cut is Evil Cole.

I imagine everyone else they would keep.

Message 2 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jul 29, 2012

umm....what did i just read?

Message 3 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I still think Evil Cole could be Nathan Hale.. it would make more sense.. but it does look like Evil Cole, but i don't see 2 different characters.. waste of slot and time and moveset NEW CHARACTERS!! people!
Message 4 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:
I still think Evil Cole could be Nathan Hale.. it would make more sense.. but it does look like Evil Cole, but i don't see 2 different characters.. waste of slot and time and moveset NEW CHARACTERS!! people!

He could easily be an alternate form for Cole which I would take kindly too, if it is a slot taken up then i wont take too kindly. I really dont see superbot taking the latter route though

Rayman for all stars
Message 5 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:

The beta files say Evil Cole.

Message 6 of 6 (58 Views)
0 Likes