Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: uh did I miss soemething

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
How can you say nothing to worry about when it wasn't debunked?

How can you say there's something to worry about when it wasn't proven?

There have been literally hundreds more bull-**bleep** leaks and rumors than real ones with this game, so why believe every single one?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 11 of 20 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I know but it was Sid, so it holds weight. Superbot hasn't said anything which only frustrates fans even more. You can't get mad at that
Message 12 of 20 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
I know but it was Sid, so it holds weight. Superbot hasn't said anything which only frustrates fans even more. You can't get mad at that

I'm relatively sure that people who work at the PSBlog have **bleep**ed up on this game before, too.  If I weren't tired right now I'd find the link where they screwed up the EU Beta start date.  The one that got people mad at SuperBot for delaying it.

ecdf9e46
Message 13 of 20 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

I'm relatively sure that people who work at the PSBlog have **bleep**ed up on this game before, too.  If I weren't tired right now I'd find the link where they screwed up the EU Beta start date.  The one that got people mad at SuperBot for delaying it.

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

Do those people even work for Sony, I don't think they do. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 14 of 20 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
PSBlog? I'm sure they do. Feel free to research it; I'm not in the mood to myself (shocker, right?).
ecdf9e46
Message 15 of 20 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
The one that said it was a hoax to trick fans? That's fan made. And my issue with superbot is the communication. Never have I seen a company deny its fans communication. It leaves us to figure out what's right and what was approved and what is not approved. It's a heckle you see, and it irks almost everyone who is already worried from rumors
Message 16 of 20 (40 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012
lol i know!!! Darn superbot and their lack of communication!!! Smiley Very Happy
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 17 of 20 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
The one that said it was a hoax to trick fans? That's fan made. And my issue with superbot is the communication. Never have I seen a company deny its fans communication. It leaves us to figure out what's right and what was approved and what is not approved. It's a heckle you see, and it irks almost everyone who is already worried from rumors

PSBlog, not PSArena or whatever.

I can agree that SuperBot's not great at communication, but if I may point out companies that deny its fans communication:

Bungie: Rarely announce anything

Activision: Rarely announce anything outside of "it exists" until the last month or so before launch (except CoD)

Insomniac: Rarely show things off, but do show important things off when necessary

Rockstar:  GTA MOTHER**bleep**ING V.  'Nuff said.

I can probably think of more, but I'm tired.

ecdf9e46
Message 18 of 20 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Hero -_- thank you for the kudos lol
Message 19 of 20 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

well then why is everyone on both the forums acting as if the world is ending, sheish we have trolls all the time no big deal. 

It's funny, I was logged off the internet for a good 4 or 5 hours, and I noticed the same thing when I got back on the PSASBR forum. I thought, "What on earth was just announced that's warrants all these "**bleep** SuperBot!", "Well, I'm not paying SuperBot sixty muther**bleep**ing dollars now!!!!", and "**bleep** **bleep** **bleep** wipes. **bleep** you Superbot!!! **bleep** this **bleep** **bleep**!!!!" threads

Message 20 of 20 (22 Views)
0 Likes