Mar 16 2013
By: ESOLIS07 Lombax Warrior 253 posts

top 3 fav nerfs/buffs.top 3 you can't believe got nerfed.3 things that needed nerfing and buffing.

5 replies 224 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

my 3 fav nerfs: drake's barrel, boombox glitch, limiting ONE hit kill confirms not combos.

my 3 fav buffs: big daddy's overall buffs, jaks neutral triangle, spikes overall supers.

my 3 nerfs that i cant believe got nerfed:radec's up circle(i actually used that move, and it wasnt op at all)sackboy again, sir dan's lvl 2.

3 things that needed nerfing and buffing:nerfing kratos ap gain, decreasing raidens lvl 2 stun radius, sly stealing ap.needed buffs, sir dan's speed, jak's lvl 2(this one blew my mind that it didn't get a buff, yet sweeth tooth's lvl 2 did), sackboy buff (he is at the point where he is almost trash)

Message 1 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: top 3 fav nerfs/buffs.top 3 you can't believe got nerfed.3 things that needed nerfing and buffin

Mar 16, 2013
Radec's up circle got buffed, not nerfed. Its longer by 30 frames.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 6 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: top 3 fav nerfs/buffs.top 3 you can't believe got nerfed.3 things that needed nerfing and buffin

Mar 16, 2013
Jaks level 2, spikes slingshot needs a lot less charge time, raiden can still forward square confirm I believe. Kratos is still a giant froggot and was barely touched. kat its still broken so much that she will still be banned from tournament play. There's plenty more, but there are also a lot of changes I love. I main Drake and gCole, spike secondary, I love Drake nerf.
Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Nerf: sly circle, lvl 1, nathan barrel.
Buffs: Dante
Bigger Nerfs i can't believe they ddin't do much: Kratos
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 4 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Mar 16, 2013
spike jak & dantes buff why did they nerf sackboy IT MADE NO SCENCE. lol drak got nerfed hard YES O)_(O
my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Message 5 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Mar 16, 2013
The reasoning behind the nerf of sackboy is to make him slightly more accessible in corners. Sackboys were pretty immovable to most of the cast once he set up shop in the corner. Before good Sackboy players were really REALLY difficult to budge. He had an evasion tactic for pretty much everything.

All they did was make Sackboy have less stage control and a little more accessible. His trap was pretty much a "get out of combo free card". By all means that is acceptable if the sackboy sets it up as a trap but very often it use to come out during the opponent's mid combo and would stop any action. It doesn't make sense to give Sackboy a black and then a black that gains AP on the off chance he forgot to block.
Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes