Nov 19 2012
By: italyrules345 Uncharted Territory 1297 posts

to the people complaining about characters they want

5 replies 72 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

STOP COMPLAINING. You dont understand how it work (well some of you). Superbot cant just put in whoever they want. The characters arent owned by them. They need permission to put other peoples characters into there game. Thats why spyro and crash havent been announced to be (or not to be) in the game. IM SURE superbot is trying to get as many characters as possible. BUT the people who own the characters have to be willing. Superbot isnt keeping info from you to be jerks lol. Im sure there still negotiating about certain characters. Which is why we dont hear info about spyro and crash because THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THEM but havent made the deal. I believe the owners of the characters want money before they will allow spyro and crash to be in the game. SOOO enough of complaining about characters not being in. requests are fine. But dont complain if you dont get your way

Message 1 of 6 (72 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: to the people complaining about characters they want

Nov 19, 2012
Kat is in so Im very happy. I never complained though.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 2 of 6 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Nov 19, 2012
lol congratz xD
Message 3 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I've definitely had my wants, but I understand the field enough to know SuperBot doesn't have dominion over a lot of this stuff. They've done the best they could with what they were given and they get my stamp of approval!
Message 4 of 6 (55 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I owe you a kudo Italy. Put it on my bill.
Message 5 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Nov 19, 2012
And now all we can do is support them, and hopefully in future will get a sequel with some more characters.
Message 6 of 6 (40 Views)
0 Likes