Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: this next patch is the last straw for psabr

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
as i knew it.people on here would bash me anyway.i have noticed a lot of people post more hate about this game than i do, yet they never get all these bashing comments, but you know what.enjoy playing your broken as.s game.almost every single post i see criticizing this game you fanboys bash em.it amazes me how much spport you have for this game.when from the start was a broken game, horrible.hey if you wanna go the rest of your life getting the short end of the stick i'm not gonna stop you.i see my post no matter what i say that you guys kw is wrong with this game, you will find a way to bash me.its cool you guys keep playing this game that you know it in your heart didn't live up to expectations, but wait i forgot you're too much of a fanboy to admit it.

That's because all 174 of your posts have been you crying about something

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 21 of 34 (334 Views)
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Mar 14, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
as i knew it.people on here would bash me anyway.i have noticed a lot of people post more hate about this game than i do, yet they never get all these bashing comments, but you know what.enjoy playing your broken as.s game.almost every single post i see criticizing this game you fanboys bash em.it amazes me how much spport you have for this game.when from the start was a broken game, horrible.hey if you wanna go the rest of your life getting the short end of the stick i'm not gonna stop you.i see my post no matter what i say that you guys kw is wrong with this game, you will find a way to bash me.its cool you guys keep playing this game that you know it in your heart didn't live up to expectations, but wait i forgot you're too much of a fanboy to admit it.

we know half the glitches are getting fixed (lets hope they dont bring more glitches though). however, you gotta think ppl play this game for different reasons. despite the glitches, i still find enjoyment in this game because its soemthing different from what i usually play, and reminds me of smash bros in SOME context. you are probably a competitive player which is fine so the game isnt to what you'd expect it to be. i wouldnt all of us are fanboys, we actually find genuine enjoyment from the game.if u leave, thats your decision.

and no, im not a fanboy. tbh, my expectations of this game was a little higher than what i got BECAUSE i compared it to smash bros (smash bros veteran), so was i disappointed? yes. did i get over it? yes because there were other reasons as to wahy i shouldnt compare anyways. as well as finding ways to actually enjoy the game. there are other ways to enjoy this game rather than dwell on the glitches that will get fixed (again here's to hoping we dont get more glitches)

Message 22 of 34 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 14, 2013
You want air dodge, pretty much the only way to actually avoid combos and supers at high level play nerfed????

it needs a nerf the fact that when you jump and block you remain invincible until you hit the ground is a bit too much don't you think, but wait i know the hate i get here so ima gonna say i complain a lot blah blah.here i'll give you an example n try it really try it so all of u who say i;m wrong can see for yourself.call kat's lvl 2 jump right and time it that right when the spikes are bout to hit you hit the air dodge and dodge both spikes.try it so can see for yourself.so you can see i dont only complain about big daddy having trouble with the air dodge mechanic trying to kill people with my lvl2 neutral circle.
Message 23 of 34 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Mar 14, 2013
^^^ wow, you must buy kleenex by the dozen
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 24 of 34 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 14, 2013
arrownoir

i have said multiple times.i even made a topic about it the game i love to hate.i love it, but hate the mechanics to an extent.or are you still gonna hate me for that.
Message 25 of 34 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Does nothing but cry about the game -> Expects to be taken seriouslly

The reason you get bashed on, is because you demand that anything and everything that prevents you from winning/causes you to lose needs to be fixed, and then use that as reasoning behind the game being broken and disappointing.

I can honestly say, you will not be missed - buh-bye.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 34 (322 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Mar 14, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:

"i have noticed a lot of people post more hate about this game than i do, yet they never get all these bashing comments"

We have all seem people like you on this forum since the game released, all u do is whine that people are better than you and threaten to leave, we all know you wont actually leave. Just look at the 100x threats just like this one and see if the posters are still here. Get off your high horse and accept your place in the community, no one cares if you leave.

"almost every single post i see criticizing this game you fanboys bash em"

I personally choose to bash people who make arguments with nothing to back themselves up beyond "QQ he beat me so his character is clearly OP".

"its cool you guys keep playing this game that you know it in your heart didn't live up to expectations"

Your right, Im weaping inside for in my heart of hearts I know that I expected a smash bros clone -_- grow up..

A forum is meant to be for discussion, not whining.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 27 of 34 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I only bash whiney people like you who just tying to get sympathy points by threatening to leave and idiots like The16thNinja for being whiney little pricks. I love this game but I'm not a fan boy. I know that this game has flaws. Do I care? No. Why? Because I have fun.
Message 28 of 34 (313 Views)
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Mar 14, 2013

People bash you because you say you're good at this game yet your posts and complaints say otherwise.

Message 29 of 34 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Mar 14, 2013
why yes that is an air dodge, i mean if it didnt dodge attacks it wouldnt be a dodge, air dodging was also in SSBM and SSBB and it was in NO way OP in those or in this game as it requires timing. you cant just jump mash dodge and avoid everything it requires skill, practice, and prediction to use.
Message 30 of 34 (287 Views)
0 Likes