Oct 17 2012
By: feldspar831 Uncharted Territory 1540 posts

this is a concern i have

4 replies 174 views Edited Oct 17, 2012
ive heard superbot employees say that if people complain about different characters being op or too weak then theres no problem. like if people arw like "radecs op! no kratos is! no its sly!" then theres no problem. but is it possibly that just all of them are unbalanced? it feels like this to me. does anyone else think this is a possibility?
Message 1 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: this is a concern i have

Oct 17, 2012
Well, the problem are with the maps, people spamming with radec wouldn't be able to do this on every map, only on the 2 maps available in the beta. When the full game is release, it will be far more balanced since there will be more maps to play on.
Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

that would make no sense, becouse balance means, that every character in every stage should have mostly the same chances to win.

It will durn some time for us ppl, to know all diffrent tactics characters have.

For example, you can spam sniping with radec in long range, or you can play mid range with him, using graps as melee.

Sometimes, you just think characters are op, becouse, you never played them, and dont know their weaknesses in a certain way.

Try to play with the nightmares you cant beat, to understand them better.

1 or 2 months, we will be able to tell whos op or not, but not in this beta for sure.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 3 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Well, if characters have different play styles, then some characters will be better on some stages than others. Radec has a lot better long range game than say parappa, so radec will do better long long horizontal stages such as hades, while parappa will be better on smaller stages such as Chop Onion's Dojo (I think that's what it is called, not entirely sure). Being balanced as a whole is probably what Superbot is going for, it would be impossible to be diverse if every character had to be balanced for every stage.

Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 17, 2012

yea, getting your point, but they should also be suitable for stages , that seems as a problem for some characters.

Problem is, i should play the game on my own to talk big, ,  .,.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes