Sep 11 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

this could go down 2 ways....

3 replies 133 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

1. later today SuperBot will gather all the emails they are sending the codes to and give them out probably a couple more hours.

2. SB are in California so right now its morning for them I think and since it was recently confirmed the EU store is updated tomorrow than maybe they're adding it to the store so anyone could download and since it will be tilll they finish this update only in the 12th in our time zone while they're working on it right now.

so what do you think? this has become a real mind bender >< I am so looking forward to get a code Smiley Happy

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: this could go down 2 ways....

Sep 11, 2012
Why would they have sign ups if they are putting it on the store? They will send out the codes pretty soon probably

Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Mman015 wrote:

1. later today SuperBot will gather all the emails they are sending the codes to and give them out probably a couple more hours.

2. SB are in California so right now its morning for them I think and since it was recently confirmed the EU store is updated tomorrow than maybe they're adding it to the store so anyone could download and since it will be tilll they finish this update only in the 12th in our time zone while they're working on it right now.

so what do you think? this has become a real mind bender >< I am so looking forward to get a code Smiley Happy

or

3.The decide not to send anything to anyone and have everyone refreshing there email every 5 minutes hoping to

get something.

and they said to us BAZINGA.....................................

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

meh the third option sounds EVIIIIL

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes