Mar 9, 2013
Won*
Message 21 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Re: the stupist remarks you gotten after you beat someone

Mar 9, 2013

I've been called a spammer with Cole when I was literally getting AP bursts everytime I landed a hit on him. He said I didn't know how to play and I had no life, but then I said to him why he was on this game, getting so mad if he had a life. He didn't reply back xD

I also have been told: "**bleep** please, go back to your corner and keep sucking **bleep**."

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 22 of 25 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Mar 9, 2013
since i choose not to go for setups and i don't 'spam' (at least i don't think i do)
i never get hate mail
i kinda feel left out =[
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 23 of 25 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I was in a 2v2 quick match playing as nariko, and there were two guys with mics playing as drake and GCole, they killed off my partner and I still had 3 lives left, I proceeded to continually ap burst them into my lvl 3, and I kill off GCole. Now it was just drake and I, I AP bursts him twice and did nariko's lvl 1 KC and won the game. He MSG me saying "that was luck". And I replied to him " call it whatever you want". After that MSG he challenges me to a 1v1, and I pick ECole and he starts off as drake, he was raging hard at how fast I was building my meter off him, and after about 6 games of beating him he sent me a MSG saying " ok, I take it back, you're actually good" The End.
Message 24 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Aside from PSASBR, but still a really funny rage mail. He sent me a voice message on 360. He was singing, "youuuuuu lame motherf***er, I'm bite your balls so hard, oh yeah, I wanna hear you scream when I bite your balls" We were busting up laughing so hard!! CoDLife!!
Message 25 of 25 (70 Views)
0 Likes