Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: the stupist remarks you gotten after you beat someone

Mar 9, 2013

Why people don't rage at me I want rage mail so badly.

Message 11 of 25 (169 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I think when you get messages AFTER you win saying something like your s**t, 1v1 now and you have already won, don't like 1v1's as it is and cba with it, you say no n you get the whole bs where they say your a p**sy or scared you'll lose or something like that.

Oh and my best one is:

I was playing as kratos and got a level 3 using a combo'ing ap burst with every hit I made, I got it within 30-40 seconds of the match and the sly stopped playing (just standing still) and sent me a personal message saying you spamming noob

I sent back what? Spamming different combo... K then.

Got a message back: yeah kratos is for nerds and requires no skill whatso ever and just have to mash square square square where as sly actually requires skill

Sent back: I never once used square 3x in a row and you have to have some level of skill to do combos, sly all you did is mash triangle.... Where's the skill

I blocked him before he could reply
Message 12 of 25 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Any insult given to me even though I played fair, some of them end up being hypocrites because back when I did 2v2 stock matches, first off I think we can all agree that having 2 guys go after 1 at once after their partner died is terrible sportsmanship and it just says that they're sore losers, I've had this happen to me more times than i can count and it's one of the reasons I don't do 2v2 anymore unless I have a friend over, one of the times this happened was when I was playing as Emmit, my parter was supposibly Ratchet but their connection crashed when the match started so it was just me against a Raiden player and a Heihachi and as Emmit if you're going against Raiden and Heihachi, the logical strategy is to keep your distance and save your close range combat for when you finally get them down to one person, so I spend about the majority of the match playing keep away and I felt my only option was to get to level 3 which luckily isn't that hard to do with Emmit if you play your cards right.

I lost the match because of Kuma but one of these guys went out of their way to send me a message saying "You are a p**** b****." I reply with "If annyone here is the p**** here it's you and the other guy, you've gotta be a sore loser to gang up on one person, plus what option did I havd when using Emmit in that situation?" He never replied after that.
Message 13 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

Something about spamming and been a noob when I won as my 999 Sweet Tooth against 3 Kratos..... Smiley Indifferent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 25 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Wwinter

Loving it, 'spamming' with sweet tooth, how on earth do you do that successful enough to win?
Message 15 of 25 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Msg: "How did you teleport then Ult me?"

Reply: "Idk lol"

--Cloud Strife for All-Stars DLC!--
Message 16 of 25 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 9, 2013

2v2

Some guys who all they did was cuss and play poorly. We get some legit kills.

Hears on mike, "They be cheatin!" like, 4 times. Then they cussed out Murray.

Message 17 of 25 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I never get any hate or rage mail. But I wonder if its because I don't play with a headset.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 18 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I've had people ask me if I've performed sexual favors for Dante after they were trounced.

Also, a member here named NewmanSalsa sent me a message after my offline friend and I were just playing around as someone we never use (Sweet Tooth), and rages at us for "spamming". As Sweet Tooth. The best part? He was playing as Kat. xD
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 19 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Only got one. Went something like:
I one a match with Jak. Guy who played as either Dante or Raiden messaged me saying something like "congrats you won with an OP character."

LMFAO
Message 20 of 25 (96 Views)