Mar 09 2013
By: TheHolidayking Lombax Warrior 213 posts

the stupist remarks you gotten after you beat someone

24 replies 344 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

i had two comments said just today by some young kid calling me a no life and a spammer when i fought fair when he used a dante infitine attack the square square counter block in air then square square againover and over and they call me a spammer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/11591_4976369810967_2048490445_n.jpg[/IMG]
this is me
Message 1 of 25 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Re: the stupist remarks you gotten after you beat someone

Mar 9, 2013
An eleven year old whom told me to stop spamming the same combo. He was evil come and just stood back throwing his cluster grenades.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 25 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 9, 2013

I told this guy that  "Just because im lvl 999 doesnt mean i think im some kind of god..." he wrote back "lol" i said "fine then think im  a god go ahead -_-" he wrote back "Lol your a no life nerd bye" i said whatever buddy" some people dont under stand

dead-rising-2-combo-weapon_o_GIFSoup.com.gifshadow-the-hedgehog_1411301_GIFSoup.com.gif

Chuck Greene and Shadow The Hedgehog For PSASBR

Message 3 of 25 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Anything from kids, usually.

Message 4 of 25 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Mar 9, 2013

How come the Drake users always are the ones that call bs on everything?

Message 5 of 25 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Shadowmark123 wrote:

How come the Drake users always are the ones that call bs on everything?

Immature Call of Duty kids looking for a character who uses a gun and is as easy as Call of Duty

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 25 (299 Views)
Last Guardian
9963 posts

Mar 9, 2013
He said "Evil come".

Hahahahahahahaha
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 7 of 25 (286 Views)
Sackboy
487 posts

Mar 9, 2013
"That's not fair, I wasn't using the right character! If I had been using [insert Drake/Raiden/Kratos/E. Cole here], I would've won!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 8 of 25 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Mar 9, 2013

bigmacpits wrote:
"That's not fair, I wasn't using the right character! If I had been using [insert Drake/Raiden/Kratos/E. Cole here], I would've won!"

There would be times I lost because the game chose the wrong character for me. Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 25 (244 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I have a really good one, this actually comes with a story.

So on my second day of PS All stars, I'm level 250 with Evil Cole. I decide to play stock 2v2 unranked. I get matched with this guy who must have way too many problems in his life, cuz he's yelling at me in the loading screen with his level 30 Toro.
"You! Akuma (yes he mispronounced my username), you better not suck. Cuz let me tell you, I don't work well with noobs."
Game starts, I get my level 3 and eliminate the other guy. Parappa's left, and we all had one life left, and his skateboard was about to neeeeever stop. I get him into a combo, the typical giga punch starter. Teammate runs up and blindly fires his level one. Surprising no one but this oaf, he misses.

"WHAT THE (censor) AKAMO?! WHY YOU RUIN MY SETUP YOU NOOB"

I get my level one, and I start my combo. He runs up and does justice toro kick, and starts rushing down Parappa. Parappa GRABS him, gets his skateboard, and wins.

Toro guy messages me "you suck so bad. You should burn yourself for playing the game this badly."

I challenge him to a 1v1, he accepts, and he picks Dante, who's at level 1. All he did was squarex4 and forward triangle, I swear. Worse than the AI. And he's raging on the mic as we go. At the end, I won, and msged him "gg man"

He replies
"Man (censor) you, all you do is combos you noob. I don't even use Dante, and u wanna try hard with Reaper Cole, I don't even care, it's just a game."

Best victory ever...

Sorry for the wall of text, but everytime I'm at school and my friends and I talk about raging Multiplayer players, this guy comes up in the discussion at least twice.
Message 10 of 25 (237 Views)