Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: the no unlockables subject rebellion!! 100 members army!!! (superbot plz read...for all of us fa

Sep 1, 2012
^this. That would be the best unlocking system
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 361 of 364 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Re: the no unlockables subject rebellion!! 100 members army!!! (superbot plz read...for all of us fa

Sep 1, 2012
just because those were the 1st announces doesnt mean they will start like that. we dont know yet anything what your saying is pretty much just ideas. also this isnt final roster so maybe the newer announces will have some to start with like in my opinion it should start with original 10 (till cole and jak&daxter) and than unlock all the others. also stage wise. start with 1st 6 announced and unlcok all others
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Please use plain text.
Message 362 of 364 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 3, 2012

please let there be unlockables. i want to start with mabe like 8 charcters from the start and then unlock a good chunk of them in story mode and get the rest by either achieving certain specified feats or attempting certian things. im a HUGE sony fan and desperately want this game to rock but i feel it will not if we don't get to unlock anything. that takes alot of the accomplishment and good feeling out of a good fighting game.

Please use plain text.
Message 363 of 364 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Sep 3, 2012
thx creeper will add you :smileyhappy:
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Please use plain text.
Message 364 of 364 (38 Views)
0 Likes