Message 11 of 34 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: the leaked stages are not all?!

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I don't recall them ever saying anything flat-out confirming more stages. They just said that there may be more, as the beta leak didn't represent the entire game.

they said in an interview "the newest stages we have are pretty fun, weve had a lot of fun making them, cant wait for you guys to see them" or something like that, and they said that after talking about the 14 leaked stages.

but the thing is we haven't seen all the leked stages so they could be talking about us seeing the stages that were leaked but still unseen in full

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 13, 2012
True
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 13, 2012
True ATOMBOY, regardless I really am super stoked to see the stages that haven't been revealed. Columbia looks absolutly beautiful.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 34 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I don't recall them ever saying anything flat-out confirming more stages. They just said that there may be more, as the beta leak didn't represent the entire game.

they said in an interview "the newest stages we have are pretty fun, weve had a lot of fun making them, cant wait for you guys to see them" or something like that, and they said that after talking about the 14 leaked stages.

but the thing is we haven't seen all the leked stages so they could be talking about us seeing the stages that were leaked but still unseen in full

they werent, you would have to see the way they said it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 34 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I can't wait for black rock stadium
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 34 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 13, 2012

aust13d2 wrote:
So how many stages do you think it will be

It would be awesome to have 20 stages (a "home" stage for each of the characters) but I don't really see that happening.  My bet is 16, but that's just a wild guess

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 34 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I have learned to not take what everyone says exact because people do make mistakes in wording, if you know what I mean

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 34 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I have learned to not take what everyone says exact because people do make mistakes in wording, if you know what I mean

yeah i know:smileytongue: but those two new stages last night brought it up to 16 right? they werent shown before:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 34 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Either way, I'm more then happy with the ones we know of.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 34 (77 Views)
0 Likes