Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012
nice ideas and spectualtions guys Smiley Happy
hopefully all will be sorted out tommorow!!!
Message 61 of 235 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/21/2012
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Narrator: Next time on an all new episode of Playstation Allstars, we find out what the hype is over 10/23. Should our heros brace themselves for another guest at the party, or will too much anticipation be another disappointing disaster. Don't miss the hard hitting action on the next episode of ALLSTARS BATTLE ROYALE!!!

Message 62 of 235 (353 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1079 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

"GASP" I FOUND SIR DANS SWORD AT 0:06 ! Smiley Very Happy Its leaning against the door Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 63 of 235 (353 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012
Boko is actually referenced in a ton of the FF games and Spin offs. This makes me happy, especially cuz i was the first to bring it up Smiley Very Happy yay me!!
Message 64 of 235 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

Hmmmm, might be All-Stars related after all, maybe an ad campaign, since it looks like it's supposed to be the aftermath of a fight, or perhaps a Battle Royale.

 

Skull Key

Ice Cream and Sweet Tooth's Cleaver

Lots of bullets.

 

Anything else?


In the other two videos we had the Limbo City sign from DmC, Ape Escape light and lightning (Cole MacGrath). In the Arrival we had a lombaxian message to Captain Qwark, Precursor (Jak and Daxter) signs on the back of the truck. It looks like the driver is Drake. Some people are also saying that they see Sly's cane in the Aftermath, and a cake.

 

The franchises not noticed to be represented in some form:

God of War

Killzone

Parappa the Rapper

Bioshock

Tekken

Toro

LittleBigPlanet

Heavenly Sword

Metal Gear (?)

 

There is actually a white cat in "The Arrival" and the Heavenly Sword can be seen in the same video as well. Also the bullets all over the floor in "The Aftermath" should be seen as Killzone imo.

 


Ok i;m reviewing the video a little bit and there is definatly a Final Fantasy Reference which is previously mentioned as "Boko".

I looked up who/what is (excluding the fact we know it's a Chocobo) and there are a couple games in which he has been in, including.

 

Final Fantasy V (Bartz)

Final Fantasy VIII (Squall)

Final Fantasy IX 

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Noc was right, LIghtning)

 

I think that they are going to release to next and last batch of characters.

 

I make a new post if I find more.


in dirge of cerebus and a few others too i believe. "Boco is mentioned in Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-. On the Shera, one of the WRO members mentions that she keeps a river chocobo named Boco at the Chocobo Farm." there ya go.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 65 of 235 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Boko is actually referenced in a ton of the FF games and Spin offs. This makes me happy, especially cuz i was the first to bring it up Smiley Very Happy yay me!!

go you!!! Smiley Very Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 66 of 235 (313 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

Hmmmm, might be All-Stars related after all, maybe an ad campaign, since it looks like it's supposed to be the aftermath of a fight, or perhaps a Battle Royale.

 

Skull Key

Ice Cream and Sweet Tooth's Cleaver

Lots of bullets.

 

Anything else?


In the other two videos we had the Limbo City sign from DmC, Ape Escape light and lightning (Cole MacGrath). In the Arrival we had a lombaxian message to Captain Qwark, Precursor (Jak and Daxter) signs on the back of the truck. It looks like the driver is Drake. Some people are also saying that they see Sly's cane in the Aftermath, and a cake.

 

The franchises not noticed to be represented in some form:

God of War

Killzone

Parappa the Rapper

Bioshock

Tekken

Toro

LittleBigPlanet

Heavenly Sword

Metal Gear (?)

 

There is actually a white cat in "The Arrival" and the Heavenly Sword can be seen in the same video as well. Also the bullets all over the floor in "The Aftermath" should be seen as Killzone imo.

 


Ok i;m reviewing the video a little bit and there is definatly a Final Fantasy Reference which is previously mentioned as "Boko".

I looked up who/what is (excluding the fact we know it's a Chocobo) and there are a couple games in which he has been in, including.

 

Final Fantasy V (Bartz)

Final Fantasy VIII (Squall)

Final Fantasy IX 

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Noc was right, LIghtning)

 

I think that they are going to release to next and last batch of characters.

 

I make a new post if I find more.


in dirge of cerebus and a few others too i believe. "Boco is mentioned in Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-. On the Shera, one of the WRO members mentions that she keeps a river chocobo named Boco at the Chocobo Farm." there ya go.

 


Too be fair that game was terrible, you think it would be cool because Vince was the main character but it wasn't. >.<

Message 67 of 235 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Boko is actually referenced in a ton of the FF games and Spin offs. This makes me happy, especially cuz i was the first to bring it up Smiley Very Happy yay me!!

go you!!! Smiley Very Happy

 


kudos for u kind sir

Message 68 of 235 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
1708 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Ok I found somemore stuff

 

Here all the items so far

 

Sly Cane

Sly Key and MediEvil Key

Boko Tattoo (Final Fantasy Hint)

Sir Dan's Sword (New)

Poster (I can't really make out what is on it i've brought down to being either Helgan Propoganda, Columbia from BioShock Infinte, or something with ICO on it because I see something similar to ICO's head with the horns.)

Ice Cream and Cake (Fat Princess and Sweet Tooth)

Some red clothing (I wanna say it belongs to either Toro, Spike, Dante, or Sackboy)

Sweet Tooth Cleaver

Message 69 of 235 (287 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Next video will be "late to the party?"
Day 1 DLC characters showing up. It would totally fit the series of teasers Smiley Very Happy

Message 70 of 235 (285 Views)