Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Twin Snakes is a remake of MGS1, so the main char is Solid Snake.

 

I was neglecting the idea of this being anything other than a kickass promotional video, but perhaps it is actually hinting towards there being four extra characters in this game.

Message 41 of 235 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012
Boko is an FF chocobo.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 42 of 235 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Twin Snakes is a remake of MGS1, so the main char is Solid Snake.

 

I was neglecting the idea of this being anything other than a kickass promotional video, but perhaps it is actually hinting towards there being four extra characters in this game.


yeah, one could only hope, ya never know, theres been quite a few hints through the videos if you look hard enough, but that may be wishful thinking, though what other purpose could they have? XD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 235 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Hmmmm, might be All-Stars related after all, maybe an ad campaign, since it looks like it's supposed to be the aftermath of a fight, or perhaps a Battle Royale.

 

Sly's cane

Skull Key (Medieval?)

Cake

Ice Cream and Sweet Tooth's Cleaver

Lots of bullets.

 

Anything else? All those items relate to PASBR characters...

 

@ like 0:11, in the shot with the ice cream and the cake, what's the red thing in the middle background?




Message 44 of 235 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

so from the "twin snakes" on her feet im getting MGS, ive only played one game, whos the main characters in that one?


This could just represent Raiden or Metal Gear as a whole. Raiden's codename was in fact Snake for the initial moments of the second game symbolizing that he is Snake's parallel. Or it could just be nothing haha.

Message 45 of 235 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

barker09 wrote:
This could just represent Raiden or Metal Gear as a whole. Raiden's codename was in fact Snake for the initial moments of the second game symbolizing that he is Snake's parallel. Or it could just be nothing haha.

yeah i know xD i was just saying it screams twin snakes, at least thats the first thing i thought and the only MGS game ive played is 2 xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 46 of 235 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

I gotta say, if , magically, there are those last 4 characters to reveal, the video that I assume they will have tomorrow would be an awesome way to do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 47 of 235 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

Hmmmm, might be All-Stars related after all, maybe an ad campaign, since it looks like it's supposed to be the aftermath of a fight, or perhaps a Battle Royale.

 

Skull Key

Ice Cream and Sweet Tooth's Cleaver

Lots of bullets.

 

Anything else?


In the other two videos we had the Limbo City sign from DmC, Ape Escape light and lightning (Cole MacGrath). In the Arrival we had a lombaxian message to Captain Qwark, Precursor (Jak and Daxter) signs on the back of the truck. It looks like the driver is Drake. Some people are also saying that they see Sly's cane in the Aftermath, and a cake.

 

The franchises not noticed to be represented in some form:

God of War

Killzone

Parappa the Rapper

Bioshock

Tekken

Toro

LittleBigPlanet

Heavenly Sword

Metal Gear (?)

 

Message 48 of 235 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Boko is an FF chocobo.

There's a Boko reference in 13-2.

Message 49 of 235 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Niceneasy92 wrote:

I gotta say, if , magically, there are those last 4 characters to reveal, the video that I assume they will have tomorrow would be an awesome way to do it.


Definitely.

Message 50 of 235 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes