Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Does anybody know wat Boko is?? thats wat the tattoo on her feet says.

being honest, boko the only thing i can think of from games is a chocobo haha. Also in the reload her tattoo was of a one winged angel so.... xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 235 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

sRe: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

im 0% excited for this stupid **bleep** beta of a **bleep** **bleep** game tomorrow! YEAY!! a game with 20 **bleep** stupid ps cahracters no one wanted and with all the important, most wanted cahracters as dlc. YEAY WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! superbot did this completely right! and they arnt stupid monkeys who have les than 1 iq, and who have no how to chose the right characters or even make a game!~


see you on the beta and the night the game comes out buddy.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 235 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

im 0% excited for this stupid **bleep** beta of a **bleep** **bleep** game tomorrow! YEAY!! a game with 20 **bleep** stupid ps cahracters no one wanted and with all the important, most wanted cahracters as dlc. YEAY WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! superbot did this completely right! and they arnt stupid monkeys who have les than 1 iq, and who have no how to chose the right characters or even make a game!~


And this child hasn't been banned a long time ago, why?

Pretty tired of hearing the same tears hit the floor again and again.

Message 33 of 235 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

im 0% excited for this stupid **bleep** beta of a **bleep** **bleep** game tomorrow! YEAY!! a game with 20 **bleep** stupid ps cahracters no one wanted and with all the important, most wanted cahracters as dlc. YEAY WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! superbot did this completely right! and they arnt stupid monkeys who have les than 1 iq, and who have no how to chose the right characters or even make a game!~


And this child hasn't been banned a long time ago, why?


don't worry, 

he was a nuisiance, but now, it's actually entertaining seeing him still do this XD

Play For Fun!
Message 34 of 235 (344 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Does anybody know wat Boko is?? thats wat the tattoo on her feet says.

being honest, boko the only thing i can think of from games is a chocobo haha. Also in the reload her tattoo was of a one winged angel so.... xD

 


if it does have something to do with FF than thats awesome but I doubt it haha. The tattoo itself on her foot doesnt resemble a snake or an angel. very puzzling.

Message 35 of 235 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

im 0% excited for this stupid **bleep** beta of a **bleep** **bleep** game tomorrow! YEAY!! a game with 20 **bleep** stupid ps cahracters no one wanted and with all the important, most wanted cahracters as dlc. YEAY WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! superbot did this completely right! and they arnt stupid monkeys who have les than 1 iq, and who have no how to chose the right characters or even make a game!~


Let's face it, you were never a supporter of this game. every few days you tell us you canceled your pre order and pretty much from its announcement you've been bashing every descision the team makes. I wish I could meet you just to know what stupidity looks like. 

Message 36 of 235 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

YEAY!! a game with 20 **bleep** stupid ps cahracters no one wanted and with all the important, most wanted cahracters as dlc. YEAY WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!! superbot did this completely right! and they arnt stupid monkeys who have les than 1 iq, and who have no how to chose the right characters or even make a game!~


If you take away the sarcasm this is pretty much correct.

 

Also, since when were Kratos, Nathan Drake, Cole MacGrath, Sackboy, Spike, Parappa the Rapper, Sweet Tooth, Jak, Ratchet, Sly and Sir Dan not important characters to Playstation?

Message 37 of 235 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012
lol sniperwolf you seem to hate the game so much that you just keep going back to the forums seeing the new news like a total smart **bleep** that you are Smiley Tongue
go play your stupid COD **bleep**
Message 38 of 235 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

so from the "twin snakes" on her feet im getting MGS, ive only played one game, whos the main characters in that one?



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 39 of 235 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Does anybody know wat Boko is?? thats wat the tattoo on her feet says.

being honest, boko the only thing i can think of from games is a chocobo haha. Also in the reload her tattoo was of a one winged angel so.... xD

 


if it does have something to do with FF than thats awesome but I doubt it haha. The tattoo itself on her foot doesnt resemble a snake or an angel. very puzzling.


it was an angel in "the reload" on her arm, a one winged angel lol as people pointed out that sony said at sometime in the comments xD, there are "twin snakes" one on each foot, and the word boko. twin snakes was a MGS game, though i havent played it D:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 40 of 235 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes