Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Re: the aftermath

Oct 22, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Actually, Boko doesn't appear in that many FF games and his most recent appearence is FF13-2.

You are truely desperate for Lightning aren't you. lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 91 of 235 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Actually, Boko doesn't appear in that many FF games and his most recent appearence is FF13-2.

Very, I've been confident for this long so I can't stop now even if I wanted to. Lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 92 of 235 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Boco

Boco/Boko's most recent inclusion is, indeed, FFXIII-2. He's only otherwise in FFV, FFVIII, FFIX, FF-Tactics, and FF-Tactics A2. And because FFV isn't popular, FFVIII's Squall wouldn't make sense, FFIX isn't popular, and FF Tactics isn't exactly much to work from as not everyone knows the characters from that, Lightning would make the most sense.

Message 93 of 235 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Boco/Boko's most recent inclusion is, indeed, FFXIII-2. He's only otherwise in FFV, FFVIII, FFIX, FF-Tactics, and FF-Tactics A2. And because FFV isn't popular, FFVIII's Squall wouldn't make sense, FFIX isn't popular, and FF Tactics isn't exactly much to work from as not everyone knows the characters from that, Lightning would make the most sense.

Hopefully in the end we will get what we want in the end. Personally I don't care for Lightning as much as I do Cloud but, I'll just be happy if a Final Fantasy Rep gets in considering a Kingdom Hearts rep is like a lost cause Smiley Sad

Message 94 of 235 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Chocobo is generally linked to Final Fantasy, so it doesn't matter what games Boco has been in. Saru! Get You! was the name of the original Ape Escape but we have Million Monkeys, which had no reference to Saru. If Boco is indeed a reference to Final Fantasy, it could be towards Cloud or Lightning or even Sephiroth.

Message 95 of 235 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

BASSTakena wrote:

I want Sweet Tooth's Cleaver! It's SO awesome! Smiley Very Happy

Oh! and to those people who saw the Twin Snakes, I saw them too, but I don't think it's Metal Gear Solid related. Yes, there is a game called MGS: Twin Snakes, and it's a remake of MGS 1 with MGS 2 graphics, controls and mechanics. The problem? It's a NINTENDO GAMECUBE Exclusive!It was never released on PS2 or X-Box, just like Resident Evil 1 Remake. Hell, in the scene where you found Otakon and tells you he's an Anime and videogame fan, there's a shot of his desk with a Mario and a Yoshi dolls on top of his computer! So, I don't think that Sony will hint something related to a Nintendo exclusive, it'll look pretty weird.

Also, don't you guys think would be awesome if the intros and endings of the game were made in Live Action? Just like the PS3 Twisted Metal. I loved how that was made, and in the Michael and probably this trailer, the guys and gals they choose for the characters were pretty identical Smiley Happy

it could be a joke since nintendo got snake too...

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 96 of 235 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ahem cough cough. please scroll all the way down to the bottom. he was technically in FF7. yes it was dirge of cerebus but still.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 97 of 235 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ahem cough cough. please scroll all the way down to the bottom. he was technically in FF7. yes it was dirge of cerebus but still.

That would be more along the lines of Vincent Valentine, and there's a reason its in the 'Trivia' section and not in the 'Appearances' section.

Actually now that I think about it I'd totally love to see Vincent in this, a lot more than anyone else in FF7.

Message 98 of 235 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 22, 2012

well I think we can conclude that there will be some characters to be revealed because of these new hints especially the "Boko" tat

Message 99 of 235 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Or it could be a massive coincidence that the Boco tattoo is there. Heck, do we know what the tattoo is 'above' that?

Message 100 of 235 (264 Views)
0 Likes