Jul 24 2012
By: rustyrue3117 Uncharted Territory 1921 posts

team kratos vs team sweet tooth.

31 replies 566 views Edited Jul 24, 2012
ok so who would win in a fight to the death and who would the final characters be? So team sweet tooth- sweet tooth,colonel radec,jac and daxter,cole magrath,heihachi mishima,sly cooper
Team kratos-kratos,big daddy,nathan drake,fat princess,toro inoue,parappa.
I think team sweet tooth with sweet tooth and radec as sole survivors.anyways what do you guys think?**bleep** dont you really wish the tv show ultimate warrior could do an episode on all stars where at the end as always we could see the clip of how the fight would go down.
Message 1 of 32 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: team kratos vs team sweet tooth.

Jul 25, 2012
Sweet Tooths team since it has Sweet Tooth, and he is extremely persistent on killing his opponent, he is incredibly strong and powerful, he is really smart, he is a skilled and experienced fighter/killer and the key point here: He doesn't care to get hurt or die, which makes him extremely dangerous and even as human he is completely evil.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 2 of 32 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Team Kratos, because Kratos is the God of War!

Message 3 of 32 (546 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Kratos

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 4 of 32 (541 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 25, 2012

tumblr_lcttnsi9AX1qb5bn1.png

You are asking who'd win against Kratos? Alright if this is everyone put together with there realistic abilities.

Kratos would break Sweet Tooth in half, cut colonel radecs head off. Stomp on Jak and Daxter, laugh at Coles lightning and proceed to crush him. Let Heihachi hit him in the stomach a few times. Make sure his abs are still in check and then proceed to send his hand straight through Heihachi's stomach. Finishing all of this off by finding a car and driving over sly cooper.

And then telling Fat Princess dinner is ready.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 5 of 32 (530 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 25, 2012

team sweet tooth

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 6 of 32 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

You are asking who'd win against Kratos? Alright if this is everyone put together with there realistic abilities.

Kratos would break Sweet Tooth in half, cut colonel radecs head off. Stomp on Jak and Daxter, laugh at Coles lightning and proceed to crush him. Let Heihachi hit him in the stomach a few times. Make sure his abs are still in check and then proceed to send his hand straight through Heihachi's stomach. Finishing all of this off by finding a car and driving over sly cooper.

LOOOOOOL, this! I think the only character that actually stands a decent chance is Dante, IMO.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 32 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 25, 2012
The creator of both Sweet Tooth and Kratos said in the end Sweet Tooth would win Smiley Happy
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 8 of 32 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Well it looks like so far its split on who people are going for team sweet tooth or team kratos
Message 9 of 32 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

LOL I was going to say team Sweet Tooth until  I read this. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 10 of 32 (473 Views)
0 Likes