Sackboy
517 posts

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

Because the vast majority of the people who have played Half-Life will agree with me.  It does not fit that standard definition a of a cutscene, and so therefore it is something else.  A hybrid, maybe, but not exactly the same.  And wikipedia can be trusted most of the time with the exception of dealing with anything politically oriented.  As to your first comment, I never made any point considering "movies".  And while wikipedia has been known to be wrong, it also has avid editors who correct mistakes constantly.  Do you really think that a game on Wikipedia is going to be subject to debate?  Puh-lease...

Message 61 of 81 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Nov 3, 2012
lol a hybrid, but not a cutscene. rofl. you can call it whatever you like. oh and i looked at that section of "No Cutscenes" and it also mentions "Assassin's Creed 1"?

I REST MY CASE. pwahahahahahaha.
Message 62 of 81 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

"Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed also allows the player to retain limited control over the character during the "cutscenes", though their movement is severely limited."  These interactive parts are labeled as "cutscenes", so your point is invalid.  

Message 63 of 81 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
lol a hybrid, but not a cutscene. rofl. you can call it whatever you like. oh and i looked at that section of "No Cutscenes" and it also mentions "Assassin's Creed 1"?

I've never seen someone stuffed with so much s**t in their mouth. You must be good at Poker.

Your credibility is over with and you can stop seeking attention now.

Message 64 of 81 (165 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

I've never seen someone stuffed with so much s**t in their mouth. You must be good at Poker.

Your credibility is over with and you can stop seeking attention now.

Thank you, sir.

Message 65 of 81 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Why the **bleep** would they put everything out before they launch the game? Thats dumb.

I'm sure there are alot more to learn content wise maybe they WON'T announce anymore characters I personally don't care hell they didn't have to put in any decent characters or made this game at all. It coulda been another terrible SSB clone. Stop being so ungreatful! So you didn't get a really popular character or two this time around (we don't even know they're not in anyway) its not called "Super Crash Bros." If he was the reason you were buying this game than don't get it. I doubt your still on these forums for a game your not buying because reality set in and actual legal systems and ip rights got in the way of ONE maybe  two things didn't make it into an already great game and that goes for ANY benched character. Besides I don't think the 20 is final anyway sans the DLC.

I Think PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS has alot of surprises and content to be revieled through advertisement, Hype and actual gameplay in the coming weeks till and post launch. Babtise yourselfs and fallback little ones try not to dismember others hopes of a full and satisfying gameplay experience for everyone and not just yourself.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 66 of 81 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Well, anyone beginning to speculate over this video is a jacka**. It's for reasons like this that all credibility is lost when you turn around and start crying about how SuperBot lied. There's no reading into his comments, infact his comments pretty much flat out confirmed Old Snake isn't in the game as a playable character, so there goes the 'big four are in' bs out the window. Ofcourse their are unlockables and secrets we have yet to see, characters don't make up the entire game.

Personally I'm stoked for this game and look forward to seeing what sorts of references they can push out in the game.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 67 of 81 (114 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 3, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcYi0eXnZQM

the most intresting comment to me is the fact he says there is still surprises that where not ready yet, maybe that's why there is 20 launch characters maybe the rest is not ready yet and instead of another delay there going to realease it later by free dlc. It's just weird that he says there are still surpises when everything seems to be revealed.

Also a side note when the guy asked if there will be mystery characters he did not outright say no like most of the superbot crew.

We are all hoping for more characters obviously but there are still plenty of things that havent been fully explained like the minions,Final The Boss etc...Who knows what it could be

Message 68 of 81 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012

using stelmoslight's argument, doesn't that mean most valve games have no cutscene?

Play For Fun!
Message 69 of 81 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Considering how many of their games are multiplayer only, I wouldn't be surprised.

Message 70 of 81 (59 Views)
0 Likes