Message 41 of 81 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
wow who cares about what they say' they've been saying "surprises" and "lots of content" all while during the past 6 months they've been showing the same **bleep** FFA mode and giving the same **bleep** answers "it's a supers-only game".

for all we know he's just hyping his own game. anyone not remember the past 3 months where y'all been speculating on additional characters based on Omar's "stay tuned"? where did that get you? NOWHERE. i don't even believe half of what this guy is saying.

if he's referring to cutscenes as surprises then **** you. Every game has a cutscene. who the **** would be surprised about a cutscene. no one's going to scream at the top of their lungs because Gabe Logan made a cameo sneaking alongside Raziel. they're not playable, and that's where it all boils down to.

also to people re-assuring others of not knowing the entire game, well it's not like there's 20 other characters hidden or a gazillion other game modes buried within the game. we already know the most important features of this game. yeah, we don't know about belts. wow that has me soooo hyped. are you kidding me. oh intros what a surprise. like Cloud or any of the top-requested characters will introduce your character or something. this is a game that doesn't even have ONE character from the RPG genre. that's like making a Smash Bros. game and not one platforming character is in.
Coming from the guy who decided to hack the beta himself to ruin it for himself and everyone around him. And **bleep** teasing "more characters" with those videos. Yeah. Makes you totally innocent. Dur hurr.

Message 42 of 81 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Oh. Stargate. I gotcha. I could only really say so much... pm me.
Photobucket
Message 43 of 81 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 3, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
we have seen %100 of game in june
with leaks come on
boss is polygon man
we have know minions before they show( they still say unlockable and secrets meh we all know whose are minions from which games.

we know how bad is cutscene arcade mode
we know modes
we know stages

Really? You've seen the final boss? You've seen all the cutscenes for story mode? You've seen all the modes being played? You've seen who all the minions are?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 81 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
wow who cares about what they say' they've been saying "surprises" and "lots of content" all while during the past 6 months they've been showing the same **bleep** FFA mode and giving the same **bleep** answers "it's a supers-only game".

for all we know he's just hyping his own game. anyone not remember the past 3 months where y'all been speculating on additional characters based on Omar's "stay tuned"? where did that get you? NOWHERE. i don't even believe half of what this guy is saying.

if he's referring to cutscenes as surprises then **** you. every game has a cutscene. who the **** would be surprised about a cutscene. no one's going to scream at the top of their lungs because Gabe Logan made a cameo sneaking alongside Raziel. they're not playable, and that's where it all boils down to.

also to people re-assuring others of not knowing the entire game, well it's not like there's 20 other characters hidden or a gazillion other game modes buried within the game. we already know the most important features of this game. yeah, we don't know about belts. wow that has me soooo hyped. are you kidding me. oh intros what a surprise. like Cloud or any of the top-requested characters will introduce your character or something. this is a game that doesn't even have ONE character from the RPG genre. that's like making a Smash Bros. game and not one platforming character is in.

Calm down, it's just a game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 45 of 81 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 3, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Not even close to everything has been revealed, characters are only a small part of the full content of the game. There's the whole story with cut scenes, there's tons of unlockables, easter eggs, and much more that we haven't seen

He said they were stuff that weren't ready for the convention... That means it had to be stuff they could show off.

Message 46 of 81 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
But i wonder what.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 47 of 81 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 3, 2012
More stages????
Message 48 of 81 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

if he's referring to cutscenes as surprises then **** you. every game has a cutscene. who the **** would be surprised about a cutscene. no one's going to scream at the top of their lungs because Gabe Logan made a cameo sneaking alongside Raziel. they're not playable, and that's where it all boils down to.

Umm...Half-Life doesn't have a cutscene...

Message 49 of 81 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

Umm...Half-Life doesn't have a cutscene...

It does...

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 50 of 81 (102 Views)
0 Likes