Wastelander
633 posts

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012
Lol I got ya. It was really the community that maf me angry. Everytime someone tried ti deliver actual good news, they were labeled "troll". Ill probably get flammed for my "phone call" comment. But I don't give a dang. I was entirely surprised that the guy even talked to me for like... 10 minites almost
Photobucket
Message 31 of 81 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 3, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

About what Paypay said about the cutscene being crappy, need I remind you the message before the Heihachi cutscene saying that it's still in progress? (And it shows.)

I would agree, when they first showed it I thought the video was done except for the location. The "generic blue room" (trademark) is just too stupid to be true, I thought. Then that picture of Big Daddy and Sackboy's rivalry, AGAIN in that room, came up like two weeks ago. I lost all hope. After that, the fact that the rivals are just 10 and that you have to do those twice completely cracked me up. I mean what is this **bleep**? For real? 

Message 32 of 81 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 3, 2012
And I promise I'm not bipolar... haha
Photobucket
Message 33 of 81 (268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Nov 3, 2012
wow who cares about what they say' they've been saying "surprises" and "lots of content" all while during the past 6 months they've been showing the same **bleep** FFA mode and giving the same **bleep** answers "it's a supers-only game".

for all we know he's just hyping his own game. anyone not remember the past 3 months where y'all been speculating on additional characters based on Omar's "stay tuned"? where did that get you? NOWHERE. i don't even believe half of what this guy is saying.

if he's referring to cutscenes as surprises then **** you. every game has a cutscene. who the **** would be surprised about a cutscene. no one's going to scream at the top of their lungs because Gabe Logan made a cameo sneaking alongside Raziel. they're not playable, and that's where it all boils down to.

also to people re-assuring others of not knowing the entire game, well it's not like there's 20 other characters hidden or a gazillion other game modes buried within the game. we already know the most important features of this game. yeah, we don't know about belts. wow that has me soooo hyped. are you kidding me. oh intros what a surprise. like Cloud or any of the top-requested characters will introduce your character or something. this is a game that doesn't even have ONE character from the RPG genre. that's like making a Smash Bros. game and not one platforming character is in.
Message 34 of 81 (267 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Hahaha
Message 35 of 81 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
wow who cares about what they say' they've been saying "surprises" and "lots of content" all while during the past 6 months they've been showing the same **bleep** FFA mode and giving the same **bleep** answers "it's a supers-only game".

for all we know he's just hyping his own game. anyone not remember the past 3 months where y'all been speculating on additional characters based on Omar's "stay tuned"? where did that get you? NOWHERE. i don't even believe half of what this guy is saying.

if he's referring to cutscenes as surprises then **** you. every game has a cutscene. who the **** would be surprised about a cutscene. no one's going to scream at the top of their lungs because Gabe Logan made a cameo sneaking alongside Raziel. they're not playable, and that's where it all boils down to.

also to people re-assuring others of not knowing the entire game, well it's not like there's 20 other characters hidden or a gazillion other game modes buried within the game. we already know the most important features of this game. yeah, we don't know about belts. wow that has me soooo hyped. are you kidding me. oh intros what a surprise. like Cloud or any of the top-requested characters will introduce your character or something. this is a game that doesn't even have ONE character from the RPG genre. that's like making a Smash Bros. game and not one platforming character is in.

Chill the hell out, bro.

Message 36 of 81 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
So zodian what is that suppose to mean lol
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 37 of 81 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 3, 2012
What part stargate?
Photobucket
Message 38 of 81 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Well I hope they don't reveal every remaining thing in the game. Maybe DLC will be part of the surprise; characters that they just couldn't arrange in time for the game's release?

Perhaps part of the surprise is that short film advertisement coming up?

Message 39 of 81 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 3, 2012
You know what's funny here all the people saying he's lying about surprises and saying a the negative things are the same people when Seth, Omar, and clock kept saying 20 characters were saying believe them, it's superbot saying it. All you are negative hypocrites and its really sad.
Message 40 of 81 (192 Views)
0 Likes