Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012
I think we've only seen about 17%
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 11 of 81 (321 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

the thing is i'm not even sure how much is 100% for this game, 

so how can i be sure that the things i know equal to a certain percentage?

Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 81 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012
we have seen %100 of game in june
with leaks come on
boss is polygon man
we have know minions before they show( they still say unlockable and secrets meh we all know whose are minions from which games.

we know how bad is cutscene arcade mode
we know modes
we know stages

Message 13 of 81 (312 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
we have seen %100 of game in june
with leaks come on
boss is polygon man
we have know minions before they show( they still say unlockable and secrets meh we all know whose are minions from which games.

we know how bad is cutscene arcade mode
we know modes
we know stages


You know nothing, just saying.

 

"the surprise will take us right through launch"

This is going to be something BIG O_O

 

Message 14 of 81 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

For once, PayPay is right.

Message 15 of 81 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I know Crash is in!He will be a surprise free DLC! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 81 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

I know Crash is in!He will be a surprise free DLC! Smiley Very Happy


I feel bad for you.

Message 17 of 81 (279 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

I know Crash is in!He will be a surprise free DLC! Smiley Very Happy


I feel bad for you.


i know some people just keep kidding themselves lol

 

Message 18 of 81 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

I know Crash is in!He will be a surprise free DLC! Smiley Very Happy


I feel bad for you.


i know some people just keep kidding themselves lol

 


These are facts.
Omar- ,,We are working on it´´
So its not ready yet.

 

Message 19 of 81 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: surprises that are not ready yet-seth killian

Nov 3, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

For once, PayPay is right.


"we;ve seen 100% of the game" except other modes, the boss, all the costumes, all the unlockables such as intros, backings, belts, minions etc. No. Paypay is never right, don't be silly.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 20 of 81 (242 Views)