Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: superbot get your **bleep** togethter

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Idk what you noobs are talking about I find matches easy and have never had any problems......my connection is cable based......50mbps

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Yea I guarantee everyones issues with the "net code" is just them having trash internet. My Vita is rarely negatively effected by lag or strange occurances and its wireless only so...... get better internet

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 12 of 15 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 23, 2013

There is still connectivity issues with people, not all but some. I was able to play fine at my schools internet, lag every now and then, but after winter break I only freeze when trying to find a game. So connectivity is down somewhere. Also it may not be the user end but could be superbots end or on any of the nodes that your signal goes through to get to the server and back to you. But there are still issues so stop assuming its people's internet as it can be one of many things.

Message 13 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 23, 2013

**bleep** please, I use an extra large potato... can't get any better than that. Even though I heard beets work well too. Kobra uses a yam, I wonder how good those are Smiley Surprised

Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Yeah at first it looked like the patch fixed the issue I has getting disconnected from every match but its doing it again, and it's not our Internet I'm on Time Warner which is one of the better providers were I live and have checked my router and that's fine so keep the comments wrongfully assuming its our Internet to yourself as you have no clue what your talking about.

Message 15 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes