Jan 22 2013
By: ESOLIS07 Lombax Warrior 253 posts

superbot get your **bleep** togethter

14 replies 444 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

this patch did not fix the real issues with balancing, but i'm not gonna go into detail.my biggest problem in this game and boy do i mean biggest.is that finding a game is still very very bad.now i don't have the greatest internet, but if i'm able to run borderlands 2 as a  host with three other people i should not have any problem with this game.so when i do find a game half the time i get that freaking lost connection to host msg.therefore superbot get your act together and fix this issue stop being cheap and get yourself good servers.i have never ever had problems online gaming as much as this game.

Message 1 of 15 (444 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: superbot get your **bleep** togethter

Jan 22, 2013

Message 2 of 15 (378 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Jan 22, 2013

OH, HE MAD.jpg

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 3 of 15 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I find a game in 1-2 minutes even at 4am when I'm have an insomniac attack or whatever you call that **bleep**. It is clearly on your end and not superbots, sorry brah but 56k dial up is outdated.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 4 of 15 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

The online connection seems to constantly be getting worse.  I run at a connection speed that varies between 27mb/s-30mb/s and it's constantly laggy on PSASBR.  Whether it's slight lag or whatever, it's still lag, it still effects the gameplay, and it's still noticeable.

Perfect connection on Tekken Tag 2, Street Fighter 4, etc, but on Playstation All Stars Battle Royale it's garbage.

I've even played or play Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast and Gundam Extreme Vs online, games that are much much faster paced yet have no noticeable lag compared to what I see on a regular basis in Playstation All Stars. 

In this day and age, if I buy a fighting game, what I and just about everyone expects is for that online not to be complete garbage and Playstation All Stars fails to reach the same expectations that many online fighting games happen to have succeeded in reaching.  A Dragon Ball Z game isn't something that you expect many people to get behind and show continued online support, but atleast the developers put forth the effort to create a stable online that for those who do want to continually play it. 

It might be SuperBots first game, but these were developers hand picked for their fighting game experience.  Not only do they create a ridiculously unbalanced fighter, but the online is unstable.  They deserve the same harsh critism that Namco Bandai received with Soul Calibur 4 and Tekken 6.

Message 5 of 15 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Perfect connection on SF4 - bs.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 15 (263 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Someone needs to upgrade from Dial-Up.

Message 7 of 15 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2415 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I play mvc3, borderlands 2, and uncharted 3 about the same as this game and yet this game lags more than any of those games have ever lagged. MvC3 runs perfectly and I find matches actually quickly, but I guess Superbot forgot to mention you have to Google internet or something to be able to play their game without lag.
Message 8 of 15 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Completely agree, had the same rant myself here http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Still-takes-ages-to-find-a-game-...

I actually find that after the patch, matches do last to the end now, but its even harder to actually find a match!

Like you, i've played dozens of other games that are wayyy more intense for my internet connection to handle and they have pretty much no lag.

I say to superbot, quit listening to noobs and working on nerfs/buffs for people who dont know how to learn mechanics of a game and invest your time into actually making the servers playable!

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! :smileyhappy:

HTML tutorial

Message 9 of 15 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Yep its apparent superbot has a horrible net code. No other game I own gives me this much trouble. Its been two months and I still don't have a solution for why my searching for opponents screen freezes when I try to play a match. Pathetic superbot
Message 10 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes