I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: superbot creating fake hype

Dec 5, 2012

what that have to do with fake hype?

Fat_Slapper wrote:
You must not have any idea how long it takes to balance these games out. Especially since most of you are going to immediately start begging for more characters a week after they are released.

Instead of forum after forum of the same whiny bs you look into these things. Patching and dlc takes what seems like forever because of micro sony certifications, legal binding terms etc. Otherwise all this sack boy and raiden and Kratos whining would be over by now. Oh and we would also probably have Kay and emmet by now. It sucks but it's just too much money for all our demands :/

Photobucket
Message 31 of 37 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 5, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

MercenaryDemon wrote:

1) I don't understand what your trying to get at

2) Amazon makes a lot of mistakes regarding product details. This is not an isolated incident.

3) What is consider a surprise is subjective, they could have been talking about the easter eggs. (just cause you don't see them as surprises doesn't mean they are not)

4) Contracts and Disclosures. Information just isn't allowed to be spewed out because of disclosures.

1)  them saying that there was more to the game in the beta leak when there was not

2. link

3. easter eggs is nothing to hype about, it's kewl and all but nothing that help sell the game

4) both first party so I am sure they had full reign over what they can reveal

1) Probably talking about the customizations

2) I don't have a link but sony is not responsible for giving them information. Just like gamestop, amazon has to do its own research.

3) Again, declaring something to be a surprise will be "subjective". I can declare my future comments to be a surprise from "my stand point" but it doesn't mean it will surprise everyone. That being said, when they mentioned "surprises" they could have meant something miniscule or something big (with surprises being subjective to what THEY consider to be surprising).

4) Sony has full reigns, not superbot. Plus, contracts and disclosures are placed by who ever is HEAD OF THE COMPANY (or someone with a large amount of control) on his or her employees. Therefore, the employees can't spill anything until a specific date.

Message 32 of 37 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 5, 2012
they created fake hype?
Play For Fun!
Message 33 of 37 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 5, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
It's the internet, who uses spellcheck?

Does spell check exist outside of the internet?

Message 34 of 37 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Hype is self created, what may hype you up may not do the same for another e.g. when they announced the leak does not represent the full product, it didn't 'hype me up'.

Moving on, reactions to self created hype not being fulfilled differ aswell e.g. I myself had a sliver of hope that there may infact be 2 more DLC characters yet to be revealed until yesterday, and I just gave it a shrug and focused on what we were getting, whereas you obviously feel...cheated ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 37 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
^ btw it's the internet not an essay

my thought's exactly 

Message 36 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

They repeatedly confirmed before launch what the launch roster would be...

Even if you somehow had different impressions from paul gale or otherwise what the final game would be like, the fact remains that they  confirmed things repeatedly before launch 

and as a result people were informed on what they were buying before their purchase 

With regards to kat and emmett its possible that initially superbot hadn't finalised details on them and as a result could not confirm if they were rivals or not

Personally i believe if you want crash so badly you should start complaining to activision, reiterating the same thing on the forums over and over and over again is not going to help your cause

Message 37 of 37 (42 Views)
0 Likes