Highlighted
Dec 05 2012
By: sovietprince I Only Post Everything 1197 posts

superbot creating fake hype

36 replies 506 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

it seems that superbot has been creating fake hype since almost the start of the game here is the breakdown.

1) when the beta leak happened they said this is not represented of the final game? Everything in the game now seems to been in the beta leak, the only thing that were diffrent is the beta leak had MORE content then the final game had at the end?

2) amazon listing's had over 20 characters, they had to get that info from sony because I seriously doubt they just put random info down on there product description.

3) superbot repeatly said there will be some surpises left, I been playing the game none stop since it came out and have not seen any of these surpises.

4) this was more recently when seth would not confirm that kat and emmet were rivals? if they were the only two characters in dlc why not confirm it there instead of acting like they possable might not be which implied to the audience that there may be more characters coming? if kat and emmet are it then it was completly a no brainer that they would be and there will be no reasion to not just flat out say it. I mean they already said kat and emmet will have everything every other character has.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 37 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: superbot creating fake hype

Dec 5, 2012

They also said that Kat and Emmett are in the very early stages and that they had just started working on them. As a matter of fact, the screenshots prove that. 

Nice try though.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 37 (490 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

it seems that superbot has been creating fake hype since almost the start of the game here is the breakdown.

1) when the beta leak happened they said this is not represented of the final game? Everything in the game now seems to been in the beta leak, the only thing that were diffrent is the beta leak had MORE content then the final game had at the end?

2) amazon listing's had over 20 characters, they had to get that info from sony because I seriously doubt they just put random info down on there product description.

3) superbot repeatly said there will be some surpises left, I been playing the game none stop since it came out and have not seen any of these surpises.

4) this was more recently when seth would not confirm that kat and emmet were rivals? if they were the only two characters in dlc why not confirm it there instead of acting like they possable might not be which implied to the audience that there may be more characters coming? if kat and emmet are it then it was completly a no brainer that they would be and there will be no reasion to not just flat out say it. I mean they already said kat and emmet will have everything every other character has.

Is it just me or is the term "Spell Check" completely alien to users with that generic Crash avatar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 3 of 37 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Dec 5, 2012
iv found alot of lil surprises.. like lil reference quotes..
Message 4 of 37 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I have no idea.
Message 5 of 37 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 5, 2012
It's the internet, who uses spellcheck?
Message 6 of 37 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
It's the internet, who uses spellcheck?

Usually someone who wants to be taken seriously...but then again... Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 7 of 37 (456 Views)
Sackboy
367 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Keeping things under wraps doesn't mean fake hype..

It's your own fault if you raise your expectations too high.

Message 8 of 37 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 5, 2012

1) I don't understand what your trying to get at

2) Amazon makes a lot of mistakes regarding product details. This is not an isolated incident.

3) What is consider a surprise is subjective, they could have been talking about the easter eggs. (just cause you don't see them as surprises doesn't mean they are not)

4) Contracts and Disclosures. Information just isn't allowed to be spewed out because of disclosures.

Message 9 of 37 (450 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Lol people complaining about his spelling? It wasn't even bad with the exception of a few areas. Completely irrelevant
Message 10 of 37 (432 Views)
0 Likes