Reply
Oct 21 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts
Offline

stage idea

8 replies 100 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

my first time suggesting a stage idea

 

Ive heard people ask for the XMB as a stage, and i was thinking, what could that be combined with? I thought dance dance revolution, have the DDR symbols come up through the stage as you jump across to different parts, i think itd be a cool little stage that would be interesting to see how it plays out. though rather hard to pull off.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 9 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012
cool so it would be like the scrolling up stage in SSBB where i dont give a **bleep** about it? XD
Message 2 of 9 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
cool so it would be like the scrolling up stage in SSBB where i dont give a **bleep** about it? XD

could be hahaSmiley Wink just think it would be an interesting stage, though the falling thing and stun would happen a lot, theyd have to do something about that, maybe have the XMB part at the bottom have a line to stop it, besides a few spots. idk. its a work in progress.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 9 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012
lol the the XMB idea is nice but maybe it would mix with sifferent types of different dynamic themes that all work differently? Smiley Very Happy
like there is lots of epic DThemes for PS+ like the Infamous 2 one!! it could have that whoever goes in the lightining bolts on coles hands is electrified and loses ap
and it constantly changes themes and switches to different sections (games , friends , store , trophys , etc...) Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 9 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012

mman1235 wrote:
lol the the XMB idea is nice but maybe it would mix with sifferent types of different dynamic themes that all work differently? Smiley Very Happy
like there is lots of epic DThemes for PS+ like the Infamous 2 one!! it could have that whoever goes in the lightining bolts on coles hands is electrified and loses ap
and it constantly changes themes and switches to different sections (games , friends , store , trophys , etc...) Smiley Very Happy

it could haha, they could use that for the challenges etc, i just want to see DDR representedSmiley Tongue its kind of really important to playstation.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 9 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012
lol yeah Smiley Tongue

also there is a samurai DTheme so maybe the samurais there could slice the screen and try to hit enemys and there are many more themes it could mix Smiley Tongue
wonder if theyll give DDR some love? Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 9 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2009
Offline
552 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012
That XMB idea is not bad at all! I would love to see it! And it automatically scrolls around lol
Message 7 of 9 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
That XMB idea is not bad at all! I would love to see it! And it automatically scrolls around lol

yes haha

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 9 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: stage idea

Oct 21, 2012

mman1235 wrote:
lol yeah Smiley Tongue

also there is a samurai DTheme so maybe the samurais there could slice the screen and try to hit enemys and there are many more themes it could mix Smiley Tongue
wonder if theyll give DDR some love? Smiley Wink

i hope so xD maybe it could be both?Smiley Tongue have the xmd change with the symbols, the symbols could go with the music, if the song is a fast beat theres more, etc

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 9 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes