Jul 20 2012
By: sonicjamareiz I Only Post Everything 1044 posts

spike movesets

9 replies 233 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

My try on spikes movesets triangle is his sling back gadget circle is his stun club he could do 3 hit combo squar is his dash hoophe could use to get away from the fray jumping and pressing squar you use sky flyer super 1 spike uses his monkey net good for 1-2 kills super 2 his super punch can stretch from a wide range good for killing 2-3 players super 3 he throws a bannana at the players and a bunch of monkeys starts to attack all players about 3-4 kills

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 1 of 10 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: spike movesets

Jul 20, 2012
NM seems nobody cares but they sure want crash spyro cloud (unpopular character in my eyes)
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 2 of 10 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Jul 20, 2012
1 of his supers could be his RC car goes in a straight line hits people kills em! easy! Smiley Tongue
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 3 of 10 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Quick question, I've noticed in a lot of character moveset threads that people are only listing a neutral O, [ ] and Triangle.  Do you guys just not feel like listing the whole moveset out or are you forgetting that a directional input changes your attack just like in Smash?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 10 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Super 1 : Spike uses the powerful Magic Punch gadget. It's a linear retractable punch that attacks horizantally at mid range.

Super 2 : The professor sends Spike a Tank. He can shoot and ram into opponents for kills for 6 seconds.

Super 3 : The opponents turn into monkeys! Spectar must have altered the dimension's history. Not only are your opponents monkeys, they also dress like the character. Spike gets out his monkey net and captures them. Watchout though, they can still pack a punch.

That's my take on his supers.
Message 5 of 10 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 21, 2012
@king Considering I'm on my Tablet. Writing whole moveset for him would be tedious on here. There are other threads that do have a full complete set. Just not this one or any others to my knowledge. Lol
Message 6 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 21, 2012
YEAH IM AWEAR
Message 7 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 21, 2012
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE IDEAS PUT IT ON HERE IF YOU WANT
Message 8 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 21, 2012
I think instead of a super with super punch, have that as an item and then have a spinning monkey net move as the super.
Proud fan of the Carolina Hurricanes
Lets go Canes...Woooooooooo!!!

Currently trying to figure out what to do if there is an NHL lockout.
Message 9 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 21, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

Quick question, I've noticed in a lot of character moveset threads that people are only listing a neutral O, [ ] and Triangle.  Do you guys just not feel like listing the whole moveset out or are you forgetting that a directional input changes your attack just like in Smash?

I actually think a lot of people are forgetting this, it will be interesting to see how this is implemented. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 10 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes