Splicer
65 posts

Re: somethings thats a must for this game

Dec 22, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
not a hard request but I (imo) would love a harder CPU choices in versus I want a really harder challenge id love to be able to invite a online friend and 2 CPUs and team up so its a good challange

Anyone else?

Harder CPU without a doubt, it's shameful how a Nintendo's Smash Bros is so much harder when Nintendo is more family friendly than Sony.

That and,

Combination of music and announcer so it all sounds good and fits in together well. Or maybe it's just one of the two, my money would be the announcer. Also, this idea just came to me, the game's music should be music from the Sony characters in the game.

Loading screens. They're boring, don't fit well, the music doesn't fit, etc.

Arcade mode, the stages should be your opponents stage. Story/explaination as to why all the Sony characters and guests are fighting each other, why each rival is each other's rival, how they made it to Polygon Mans stage and story/explaination on Polygon Man. Why the polygon opponents are fighting you and how they are there and where they came from, what happens after you defeat Polygon Man and where you disappear to.

Boss. Polygon Man as the boss is GENIUS, perfection, but how they used him in the game completely sucks. He's far too easy, you never actually fight him, after you kill his polygon characters he tries to "jump" on you, somehow gets stuck and you just hit him, and that goes on three times and that's it. ENOMOUSLY disappointing and lackluster.

Roster quantity. Somewhat small amount of characters.

Iconic characters. A lot of PlayStation icons are not in the game or even represented in any way or form.

Non iconic characters. There's nothing wrong with non iconic characters being in the game as guests but it's a problem when they are in game but PS icons aren't

Message 11 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 22, 2012
see these are reasonable suggestions they could be done easier then nefing all these characters
Message 12 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 22, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

plus letting other people login on their accounts when in the same system.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes