Wastelander
633 posts

Re: something that was on my mind *Theory*

Sep 20, 2012
I actually sent superbot an email a long tine ago after playing the beta a suggestion for a stage for Cloud. As you know, the leveks tends to mash up. The level would start with a differrnt game, but in time, the midgar train comes abd biggs wedge jessie and barret get off and fight guards in the background while also setting the bomb for the reactor. Once the bomb gets set, a tiner comes up and the players all have to jump ontop of the train to escape or they lose points or something. The train would obviously bring them to a new stage
Photobucket
Message 11 of 22 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Timer*
Photobucket
Message 12 of 22 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

+ The StarHawk Guy

Photobucket
Message 13 of 22 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
oh yeah tonester forgot to bring him up as well Smiley Tongue also I would expect nathan hale or chimera already is the character from Resistance Smiley Tongue maybe they'll he'll be shown in TGS in saturday?
Message 14 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

mman1235 wrote:
oh yeah tonester forgot to bring him up as well Smiley Tongue also I would expect nathan hale or chimera already is the character from Resistance Smiley Tongue maybe they'll he'll be shown in TGS in saturday?

I'm playing with everyone! It doesn't matter who they reveal next haha

Photobucket
Message 15 of 22 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Re: something that was on my mind

Sep 20, 2012

Theory is incorrect. Heihachi, Dante, Raiden, Fat Princess, Spike, Toro, Nariko and Sir Dan don't have stages, and I'm pretty sure that Hot Shots Golf and LocoRoco won't have character reps either.

Message 16 of 22 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Theory is incorrect. Heihachi, Dante, Raiden, Fat Princess, Spike, Toro, Nariko and Sir Dan don't have stages, and I'm pretty sure that Hot Shots Golf and LocoRoco won't have character reps either.

Spike's stage is the Time Station mixed with Resistance Smiley Indifferent

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 17 of 22 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 20, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I actually sent superbot an email a long tine ago after playing the beta a suggestion for a stage for Cloud. As you know, the leveks tends to mash up. The level would start with a differrnt game, but in time, the midgar train comes abd biggs wedge jessie and barret get off and fight guards in the background while also setting the bomb for the reactor. Once the bomb gets set, a tiner comes up and the players all have to jump ontop of the train to escape or they lose points or something. The train would obviously bring them to a new stage

better stage is fighting on the highwind, while midgar is in the background, attacked by a colossi. ;P

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 18 of 22 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012

we still dont know yet do we? we dont know so much about the game there may even be  stages featuring those characters Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 22 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 20, 2012
@trujuju. Yeah maybe. The only reason I don't like that idea is because it doesnt shoe other FF7 characters that didn't have a highlight. And that would kinda be a sinilsr stage to hades with him in the background attacking
Photobucket
Message 20 of 22 (26 Views)
0 Likes