Sep 20 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

something that was on my mind *Theory*

[ Edited ]
21 replies 315 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

well up till now almost every character in the game has a stage for his franchise and a mash up with his franchise....but what about the other characters? we still havent seen a locoroco rep nor did we see a hot shot gold and a  patapon rep....I am not suggesting a rep from those franchises but the facts are all here 

every character up to now as had a stage and a mash up with his stage. so what do you think? I hope not but hey the more the merrier Smiley Happy

this is just a theory I am just guessing and hoping for this but I also have second theory which is in the comments from me and also a bit edited by I dentity Smiley Happy

P.S. who wants to battle me in the new beta?

Message 1 of 22 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: something that was on my mind

Sep 20, 2012
Well from ech character that has a stage in this game i want a resistance rep.
Message 2 of 22 (302 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Well, that theory is wrong! Your right about that every character has it's level/mash-up, however some games are represented by stages like LocoRoco and Patapon! That's done to give some love to other titles who didn't got in! And for the fans ofcourse Smiley Wink

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 3 of 22 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I dentity that is one theory I was thinking about too haha Smiley Happy
I had this theory and yours but if so than there should be a few more stuff to represent those other frnachises we still need a wipeout mash up and I would love more mash ups of franchises that wont have a character in the game Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 22 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Looks like we're on the same mind set lol Smiley Tongue SuperBot is doing a great job so far! And this game is still a first for Playstation. So we can't expect every Playstation character. They are trying there best and they have said that they were planning on dlc to! So, there will be tons of things for this game!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 5 of 22 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
yes indeed my friend Smiley Happy also I would have liked it better if they would have worked on more modes and content to be in the game than DLC they could start working on it the 2-1 weeks before the game hits like Borderlands 2 has done or just after the release Smiley Tongue I dont think we should be very stressed to get DLC if we dont even have the game yet lol Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 22 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
and yes I acknowledge this is the 1st entrie for this game (if they will ever even think of making a second) so I expect a few things and problems they wont get spot on as no game is perfect Smiley Happy and I know they wont put too many ip for stages and stuff but at least 1 or 2 more will satisfy me for non playable characters ip apearing in stages and items Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 22 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Tobad I think theres 17 maps, if we get Crash, Cloud, Kat why would none of them get maps?
Message 8 of 22 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Sep 20, 2012

mman1235 wrote:
and yes I acknowledge this is the 1st entrie for this game (if they will ever even think of making a second) so I expect a few things and problems they wont get spot on as no game is perfect Smiley Happy and I know they wont put too many ip for stages and stuff but at least 1 or 2 more will satisfy me for non playable characters ip apearing in stages and items Smiley Happy

Yeah, it's only the 1st game, so there must be problems. Nobody is perfect at their craft the first time.

So when this game does super well, expect the sequel to be even better! 

Message 9 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 20, 2012
we dont know for sure ther are only 17 stages patutiee Smiley Tongue and I never said those guys wont get stages if they will be in the game its just a theory on all the stages that dont have a character from their franchise
Message 10 of 22 (255 Views)
0 Likes